So as brits we accept a 20% exhange rate cut but we are independant again! really?

PomPolo

We need to remember as British people for the period of our existence we have been bowing down to European requirements (unless it came to a world war)

This post certainly doesn't infer British people are perfect we have had many incidents in history that embarrass me as I am sure they do civilised British people.

I am not saying this lightly

Prince Williams ancestors changed their mind on their surname to keep Europe happy - are we going through the same thing again?

source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Windsor

I don't care about our currency crashing (although I am sure many retiree's on this forum would) I am earning enough to ride this (temporary) blip through as I am sure most of the honest retiree's in the LOS are.

I care about our right without being accused of being a 'typical British hooligan' to voice our concerns at other nations wanting to take money they never earned.  I have met people like that on the streets of of every major city in the world!

Lets be pragmatic stick together and show why we have always been the most influential nation in the world.

Regards

PomPolo

I'm not some super patriotic drunk Muppet although people may feel I appear to be fulfilling a stereotype! In my defense cynicism has set in at an early stage of my life for many reasons (you only need to check out my previous posts)

If you cant trust your ladies, cant trust your country (host or current who can you trust?)

Go home I hear you doubters say - I would say you are giving me advice from glass houses - I could post many TV references around current affairs and past incidents to support this opinion.

We heart BREXIT :)

PomPolo

Glad you wrote LOS to make this Thailand related,  l 'm too sure what you imply on £ = Bht rates this has been posted to my boredom so many times.

As for Brexit for me again that is tiresome as well  :biggrin:  maybe when UK out Europe fully never mine the exchange rate maybe the frozen thing could end up in court again and not rejected as it was in the European one. :whistling:

Archived