Anyone Wants 1 Mln Baht? ;)

aaaaaa

even just a tip-off will do !

Chuwit offers Bt1-million reward for bomb tip-off

Mon, January 1, 2007 21:40 pm

Erratic deputy leader of Chat Thai Party, Chuwit Kamolvisit, offered Monday a Bt1-million reward for any who helped find masterminds behind the series of bomb attacks on the New Year's eve.

Massage tycoon-turned-politician Chuwit said he offered the reward of Bt1 million for any who gave clues that led to arrest of the masterminds of the bomb attacks. However he set the condition that money would be paid only after the court ruled that he/she involved in the attack.

"I would pay immediately if the suspects are sentenced in the court for involving in the bomb attacks. The attacks have badly tarnished the country's reputations. Thailand was discredited by the incidents," Chuwit said.

The Nation

smart guy, Khun Chuvit ! :o I think he won't bet such amount of money if he wasn't VERY sure that these guys will never be founf or exposed or persecuted!

his bold anouncement rather reminds of the jest after coup, when he brought fried rice to those guys to jail.

I think he remains in his best style - of practical jokes yet very shrewd and subtle criticism of political games ! :D I am sure that this his jesture was aimed at "Silence" agenda which usually follows all such events....

it would be interesting to see - if anyone will take a bait and try to earn the bounty!

meanwhile, Man of the Year Gen Sonthi said that more bombings are likely:

Sonthi expects more terror attacks

January 1, 2007 08:21 pm

The chairman of the Council for National Security expects more attacks from those behind the bomb attacks in Bangkok on New Year Eve...