Corporate Esl Teaching In Chiang Mai

mooro_uk

Does anybody know if Chiang Mai has any opportunities for the above mentioned topic. I have been teaching business English in Bkk for the last few years, but am thinking of moving upto Chiang Mai. I was thinking there are quite a lot of 5 star hotels in Chiang Mai and surely they must need inhouse training? If anybody knows of any possible jobs in this area, then please let me know! Thanks

Does anybody know if Chiang Mai has any opportunities for the above mentioned topic. I have been teaching business English in Bkk for the last few years, but am thinking of moving upto Chiang Mai. I was thinking there are quite a lot of 5 star hotels in Chiang Mai and surely they must need inhouse training? If anybody knows of any possible jobs in this area, then please let me know! Thanks

CM is a very different business English teaching market compared to Bangkok. OK there are hotels, but most have already been approached by most of the language schools and quite a few independent teachers. Apart from tourism there's little demand for business English here. You could try the large factories in the industrial estates of Lamphun, but again I think you won't have much success. Good luck anyway - you never know right place right time...