Thai woman says she got kicked out of Bangkok taxi for having bad breath

snoop1130

Thai woman says she got kicked out of Bangkok taxi for having bad breath

By Coconuts Bangkok

965.JPG

Photo: Facebook user “Creamy Moomoo I don’t know, I’m artistic.”

In the latest taxi driver scandal, a Thai woman claimed a taxi driver kicked her out of the car because she had bad breath, telling her halitosis is “no joking matter.”

The woman, who goes by a Thai Facebook name that translates as “Creamy MooMoo I Don’t Know I’m Artistic,” said she took a taxi from Mo Chit bus terminal on Wednesday night, but the driver stopped at a shop near the terminal to buy breath mints and handed one to her.

“I refused, and he said I had to take the breath mint because bad breath is no joking matter. He said my breath was so bad, so bad it made him want to puke,” Creamy wrote, sharing her snaps of the taxi’s plate number on social media.

Full Story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/thai-woman-says-got-kicked-bangkok-taxi-bad-breath/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-7-21

For once i agree with the taxi driver.

Many people here have bad breath due to the,m eating som tam, and other awful smelling things.

Many times i give my wife the bottle of mouth wash, and tell her to use it before coming to bed.

Edited by colinneil

She's quite young and pretty. She says he asked for her number and gets angry when she reuses to take his candy. I suspect taxi driver was up to something no good.

Edited by RBOP

It's Durian time too....and after having to smell some of the awful, foul stuff emanating from our kitchen I can sympathize with the Taxi driver......more than once have gone to bed and been unable to face the smell from durian, garlic, other crap she makes to lose weight or for colds.   I have a can of air spray on hand at all times.  Might be a good idea for the cab driver too.

I've done the reverse of this: several times I've gotten out of a taxi because of an overwhelming stench of fresh garlic the driver had just eaten.  Apparently, there is a belief that raw garlic boosts energy.

Sure boosts my energy to get out, PDQ

Edited by dddave