Re-entry Permit at Mukdahan

3 minutes ago, piete121 said:

I was there yesterday and the building to the left of the immigration booths, where you pay the overstay fine, has a re-entry permit booth as well.

Hope that helps.

Re-entry permit means before you go out you need to apply for that not after when you allready out of Thailand then you need a new visa or an extension.

20 minutes ago, piete121 said:

I was there yesterday and the building to the left of the immigration booths, where you pay the overstay fine, has a re-entry permit booth as well.

Hope that helps.

That is new since they did not have one before at the bridge in Mukdahan.

The only ones at border crossings as far as i knew about before were at Nong Khai, Aran/Poi Pet and Sadao.

12 minutes ago, Wim1954 said:

Re-entry permit means before you go out you need to apply for that not after when you allready out of Thailand then you need a new visa or an extension.

It dose not matter if you are stamped out of the country when you get the re-entry permit. The re-entry permit desk at Don Mueang airport is after the departure immigration desks.

As long as you have it when you enter the country is what counts. 

1 minute ago, Blue bruce said:

Can I get a Re entry permit at the airport before leaving Thailand. ????? If yes where is the desky?  ? ?,

At Suvarnabhumi airport the desk is in immigration zone 2 just before the departure immigration desks.

At Don Mueang it is just after departure immigration.

We live part time in Mukdahan.  The main immigration Office for the state is near the bridge, a road to the right with many buildings including living quarter for the IO.  It is never busy, normally staffed by 3 people and their supervisor.  Other higher ranking officers are down the hall.  We have noted them to be very helpful to all over the last ten years, and we have obtained many re-entry permits here and extensions of stay.

Friendship Bridge.JPG

• Like 1