Rich "Benz" driver enticed 16 year old to hotel then made victim send daily masturbation clips, say police

webfact

Rich "Benz" driver enticed 16 year old to hotel then made victim send daily masturbation clips, say police

6pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- Police have arrested a rich Thai man who they say raped a 16 year old boy he met online.

They further allege that the 37 year old man then forced his victim to send him clips of him masturbating every day.

When the boy started to refuse they say that the man threatened to share the clips with others online.

Thanatchaphak (no surname given) has denied all charges. He was arrested in Bang Na on a warrant for rape of a minor yesterday.

He is being held in Thung Song Hong police district.

Daily News reported that the suspect is a rich man who drives a Mercedes Benz. He met the victim on the Line application and after

chatting for a month took him for sex to a hotel.

Following this he then forced the 16 year old to send him lewd clips of him masturbating to further satisfy his lust. When the boy refused threats were made, it is alleged.

Both tech police and those involved in human trafficking are on the case.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-07-24

Notice it says rich benz driver, what should the fact that he is rich have anything to do with it.

Oops stupid me he is rich, so nothing will ever be done about it, as long as the cash flows in the right direction.

5 hours ago, terminatorchiangmai said:

Should say pedofile extortionist arested !

Benz or rich have nothing to do with it.

pedophile, and he isn't one, look up the definition of what a pedophile is... a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

Sexual predator, yes, Idiot, double yes. 

14 hours ago, Oxx said:

Do you have a shred of evidence for that? Or is that totally unwarranted (and, quite frankly, offensive) speculation?

i dont think what i posted is OFFENSIVE,the boy met him online,and went to the hotel on his own free will.

was it to play? up dolly,down dolly,up dolly,OOPS DOLLY SICK.

come on oxx i thought you knew what went on.

oops there i go again speculation.

2 hours ago, meatboy said:

i dont think what i posted is OFFENSIVE,the boy met him online,and went to the hotel on his own free will.

was it to play? up dolly,down dolly,up dolly,OOPS DOLLY SICK.

come on oxx i thought you knew what went on.

oops there i go again speculation.

The offensive bit is that you suggested he was prostituting himself, though there's been no suggestion of this in the media.  Surely you're not so cynical as to think that a young man can't fall in love with an older one, and that it has to be all about cold, hard cash.

51 minutes ago, Oxx said:

The offensive bit is that you suggested he was prostituting himself, though there's been no suggestion of this in the media.  Surely you're not so cynical as to think that a young man can't fall in love with an older one, and that it has to be all about cold, hard cash.

fair enough oxx,lets see what comes out of the computer he was useing.

myself i have no time for preditors or anyone who mucks about with children.

there is no innocent party in this,no mention about the short time hotel they used,they might be able to shed some light on this bloke.