Son-in law kills his wife's dad with her gun in a hail of bullets

webfact

Son-in law kills his wife's dad with her gun in a hail of bullets

6pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

PHITSANULOK: -- A man shot his father in law eleven times in front of his shop in Phitsanulok yesterday.

The men had argued over land.

Chart Trakoon police soon rounded up the shooter, a man called Khampee, 34, who was at his own father's house nearby.

Earlier police had found Lek, 56, shot eleven times in the face, head, armpits and body. He was laying in a pool of blood surrounded by .22 casings outside the convenience store owned by his son-in-law on the Road leading to Chart Trakoon district.

His motorcycle was nearby. Police recovered a CMMG .22 gun and bullets. The gun was registered to a woman called Surat, the daughter of the deceased.

Khampee told cops that he was playing computer games in his shop when a man called Tawatchai said that Lek was on his way to his father's house to kill him.

He said he went to get his wife's .22 gun and was about to go to his father's house when Lek arrived on his motorbike at the shop.

According to Khampee the older man reached in his pocket and said: "That is my bloody rubber plantation".

They were the father-in-law's last words.

Khampee pulled out the gun and started firing. He said he didn't know how many times he fired but after it was over he hid the weapon under a pillow and went to see his dad where he was arrested later.

He has been charged with murder and taken on a re-enactment of the crime.

Police said the pair had been arguing over ownership of land for more than a year.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-07-25

7 minutes ago, tracker1 said:

You see the mentality of some people ? argument over and the big winner is neither ! talk about dumb !!!!

The downside of living in the moment.

The stupidity of some people: not only do you murder someone over some trivial matter, but then you don't even have the brains to TRY to evade the cops. Just go home and hope they won't figure out where you are. It's really surprising how many criminals in this country are found hiding at there Tabien Baan residence. :coffee1:

28 minutes ago, sklmeeera said:

Nice job . Was he brought up in the USA ? Now instead of getting some land hes got to share a cell with 50 other nutters for the rest of his life . 

Why is the USA to blame?

I've been around guns all my life & I'm 50.

I'd guess I've lived all my life (that I spent in the USA) with a gun in the house.

Never, has it ever crossed my mind to kill anyone.

The gun did not DO IT!!!!!!!!

The crazy PERSON committed the murder! Not the gun!!!!

Maybe if the father-in-law had a .45 pistol or an AR-15 then the murderer would have backed down or never even considered the dastardly deed in the first place?

18 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

Why is the USA to blame?

I've been around guns all my life & I'm 50.

I'd guess I've lived all my life (that I spent in the USA) with a gun in the house.

Never, has it ever crossed my mind to kill anyone.

The gun did not DO IT!!!!!!!!

The crazy PERSON committed the murder! Not the gun!!!!

Maybe if the father-in-law had a .45 pistol or an AR-15 then the murderer would have backed down or never even considered the dastardly deed in the first place?

Perhaps if there was no gun available then the father in law would not have been murdered.

""""The gun did not DO IT!!!!!!!! """

Can you read ??? Or did the bullets come out of his finger ??? . Gun crime should be punished with mandatory life imprisonment . There is absolutely NO legitimate reason for anyone to have a gun .  

"""Never, has it ever crossed my mind to kill anyone."""

I almost believe you . But if you had and many many people do it would be just too damn easy with a gun . Mandatory life in prison for carrying a gun . That would soon put an end to it .

42 minutes ago, sklmeeera said:

Can you read ??? Or did the bullets come out of his finger ??? .

Yes, they did come out of his finger when he (THE CRIMINAL) pulled the trigger.

The gun did not fire itself.

Edited by jaywalker

2 hours ago, SABloke said:

The stupidity of some people: not only do you murder someone over some trivial matter, but then you don't even have the brains to TRY to evade the cops.

If what he says is true, if the deceased was going for his gun to shoot and kill him , I wouldn't call that a "trivial" matter , also , the Police would have found him eventually and if it was self defence, they  he may not have needed to evade the Police

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

If what he says is true, if the deceased was going for his gun to shoot and kill him , I wouldn't call that a "trivial" matter , also , the Police would have found him eventually and if it was self defence, they  he may not have needed to evade the Police

Got a link to where the old man had a gun? I seem to have missed that part. 

This happened at the FIL's place so the idiot was trespassing.....Though that does seem to be the root of the argument.

Old man had every right in the world to defend himself.

9 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

Got a link to where the old man had a gun? I seem to have missed that part. 

This happened at the FIL's place so the idiot was trespassing.....Though that does seem to be the root of the argument.

Old man had every right in the world to defend himself.

Read the story again, this time slowly and try to understand it

11 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

Will do. Sorry if I missed something.

SIL was told that FIL has a gun and was on the way to kill him

Over a land dispute

FIL turns up at SILs shop

Says that its his land and reaches into his pocket

SIL shoots FIL

17 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

Will do. Sorry if I missed something.

Isnt that a bit more grovelling than if you had your gun with you eh ?

The point is give a kid a gun and he becomes this big macho sack of horse manure . Mandatory prison sentence for carrying guns and other lethal weapons . No excuses . Lock the scum up .

Edited by sklmeeera

Just now, sklmeeera said:

Isnt that a bit more grovelling than if you had your gun with you eh ?

That isnt "grovelling" at all

He may have quickly read the thread , and misunderstood it

You should also re read the thread , as it seems the deceased had a gun and intended to use it to kill the person who killed him

48 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

Yes, they did come out of his finger when he (THE CRIMINAL) pulled the trigger.

The gun did not fire itself.

Well obviously . Its just a lot easier to kill someone with a gun !!! Dont you get that yet ???

Its much easier physically and also mentally to kill with a gun . Do you have any idea how many people have been murdered by guns when they would have lived had a gun not been easily available . Of course there will always be criminals who have no value for life and will kill any way , but the ease with which killing is possible with a gun is why there is such an ASTRONOMICAL murder rate in the USA . It baffles me that people dont or wont get this . 

4 minutes ago, sklmeeera said:

Well obviously . Its just a lot easier to kill someone with a gun !!! Dont you get that yet ???

I reckon we all know that, but if someone has the intent to kill it could be any tool...

1 minute ago, transam said:

I reckon we all know that, but if someone has the intent to kill it could be any tool...

Maybe we are getting somewhere with you . Now whats the next step ? If someone has a flash of madness uncontrollable rage and there is a gun there ...ok . Now in the same situation no gun , hes got to find a knife or bat and come close and get personal ,smell his victims breath . Its a different thing altogether than pulling a trigger like in a computer game .It is far more unlikely to result in a fatality .

8 minutes ago, sklmeeera said:

Maybe we are getting somewhere with you . Now whats the next step ? If someone has a flash of madness uncontrollable rage and there is a gun there ...ok . Now in the same situation no gun , hes got to find a knife or bat and come close and get personal ,smell his victims breath . Its a different thing altogether than pulling a trigger like in a computer game .It is far more unlikely to result in a fatality .

I reckon "rage" has no bounds.....We read about birds cutting a blokes todger off when he is sleeping.......We are all different with our gray cell stuff....

4 hours ago, tracker1 said:

You see the mentality of some people ? argument over and the big winner is neither !

Could be that the daughter is the winner. 

She possibly gets the land and gets rid of a lunatic husband, all in one play.