Home Air Con Servicing & Repair

uptheos

35 minutes ago, CMKiwi said:

Hate to say this BUT it all depends on your loction.  I have a very good team out here in Mae Rim but I doubt he would go all the way out to Hang Dong (Unles you are willing to pay).

Location Padaed near the river.

I am very happy with PT Air Supply. Tel no. 089 997 1802. Sorry, no name.

They have worked on my house here in Sanpiisua, and for a very demanding friend who runs a guest house near KSK who was highly satisfied with the speedy response and work done. And he does not rip you off on the price of replacement filters, unlike the people who I used before PT.

• 8 months later...

Never again Charly! I called him because some Ice came out of one unit. He recognized a leak and started to look for it but did not find. So he filled the AC with new liquid and asked 1500 Bath for that. He said that he has to put the whole AC in water to find the leak and that this will cost another 1500 Bath. It would have been for nothing again, because I didn`t trust him and phoned some days later to DD Electric 081-9928857. They found and repaired the leak in 5 minutes. It was not the AC, it was the connection from the AC to the compressor. I also let them clean all my ACs. This did cost 400 Bath each and he gave us a garantee that the AC has no leak. Today he came again because some water came out of one unit. He repaired it as garantee for free. So we have found our man and will give him now the installation of more Acs.

Archived