Timeframe for Import Permit

I was wondering what the turnaround time is for an import permit? I checked the topic about importing a pet and the last mention about a permit was over a year ago. I know that the request must be submitted at least 15 days prior and have read that it can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. I wanted to see if anyone had any recent experience with the process and time-frame. Thanks.

I cannot answer your question, but maybe James from Relo4paws can help you. 
He mainly does export of pets, but maybe he knows about import as well. He is very often at the Animal Quarantine station in Bangkok anyway. 
You can contact him  through his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Relo4Paws/

He and his crew are extremely busy, so you may have to message him a few times before you get an answer. 

• 4 weeks later...
I was wondering what the turnaround time is for an import permit? I checked the topic about importing a pet and the last mention about a permit was over a year ago. I know that the request must be submitted at least 15 days prior and have read that it can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. I wanted to see if anyone had any recent experience with the process and time-frame. Thanks.
The process was very easy. I emailed them all the information that was required, and they emailed me back the permit within a week. You can also apply for the permit once you arrive at the airport. You just have to make sure you have ALL THE VACCINES ESPECIALLY THE LEPTO. The dog also has to be microchipped and they do check it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk