Rustoleum (or other) Engine Paint

A few years back I bought Rustoleum Engine Paint at one of the larger hardware shops (not Global).

Now I can't find it anywhere I look although there is plenty of other Rustoleum products out there.

Any ideas where to buy? Preferably in Chiang Mai.

2017-03-21 10.48.31.jpg

Edited by sailaway2000
added Chiang Mai

4 hours ago, taichiplanet said:

the distributor is in Samut Prakan, i have bought directly off them but you'd need to speak Thai or have someone help you

http://dynopaints.com/?lang=en

BTW they sell a 2000F exhaust paint that is the only one i have found in Thailand

Thanks man! I've been looking for it also.

Can't speak for Rust-Oleum Engine Enamel but have been able to find Rust-Oleum in certain Home Pro stores.  In my case specifically the Pattaya Klang location in Pattaya,  which has a huge selection 

Even though I live within a kilometer of another Home Pro store I have to go into Pattaya to obtain it since they absolutely refuse to do an inter store transfer

Here is the email address of a distributor who told me about Home Pro (in English) but unfortunately did not know about the specific store  problem but did know all the types of Rust-Oleum that is sold here.  They also indicated that Rust-Oleum could be special ordered from any Home Pro store but my experience is that just get's you the deer in the headlight look at the store  

Here is their web site which shows Engine Enamel and the email contact address:

http://dynopaints.com/store/category/a2937341652/a9839571459/a1830445647

[email protected]

R-O.png.01328e04a284a37715bcbde7747b7416.png

Edited by Langsuan Man