How close can a Unknown Aircraft fly towards a US Naval Ship before action or response taken?

I just have simple question about air traffic around a US Naval Vessel How close can an unidentified aircraft fly? They all are equipped with Primary and Secondary Radar... Pluse whatever they have not disclosed :sleepy:

Reason I am asking is because there is proof of such an event, happening. be it from Utapao area or Phuket. so this would have been between 154 M and 500 M depending where ship was docked. Once I get an answer to correct distance, then I will continue with my course of conversation.

Any Intelligent answers, don't need any Trolls here. We already have IP addresses and locations... Sorry for sounding rude here, I have already been a Target to stop my questions. I died 3 times in surgery, spent 2 months in Intensive care, I will be on medicine the rest of my life because of this poison. I have seen Karma work here, so I don't fear anything that comes my way. There is massive security at my end. I just want the truth to be known... for just once! 

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

OP you need to increase the dosage of your medication.

So you died in surgery, and spent 2 months in icu, so what!!

Post your address and ii will send you some kryptonite, that will keep you safe.:cheesy:

are you aware that the price for kryptonite has gone through the roof? you have to shell out 6 bars of gold pressed latinum for a mere 50 grams! dealers claim the reason is inflation but reality is they are greedy bàstards. may karma punish them! :angry:

• Like 2

According to Russian Sukhoi Su-24MP Fencer pilots, 30 to 50 feet from the bridge of the ship is about right.  If the captain can feel the jet blast, just about perfect.  Captain won't do much.  It's all brinksmanship.  The US does the same to Russia.  Cold War Round 2.  :whistling:

Edited by connda
  • 1 year later...

For those of you who think this is a Joke..... I am sorry! you must either be Trolls employed by the C.I.A. or other American Black Op's.

I know what happened to me, I also know what happened to University of Chiang Mai, Medical Hospital. When they tried to search for Antidote at Atlanta's Disease Control. Why Representative from Control Center came to Thailand to investigate why a U.S. Military Controlled Substance was being searched from Thailand.. 

I Know what my former Employer Is capable of doing....

All I asked is how many miles can an unknown Aircraft be in the Airspace an active Military Vessel. When it happens that this Aircraft has no Beacon or Transponder signal. (I know the answer) Related answer: If you can Launch a weapon capable of taking something out or disabling subject, you are in their Airspace. If Radar detects  an object that is trying to hide (No Transponder or beacon signals) It must be considered a threat. Radio Transmissions will be addressed to Aircraft. If no response an Intercept will be launched...

None of this happened... Why?  Was object known?