Perception Of Falangs/expats

Moving

The perception of old, fat, sweaty, bald, and smelly definitely does not describe the expats I know who go to AC.  Most of them are in their late 20's and early 30's, have money to blow.  The girls in my bar seem to think any guy with any other color hair than black and any other eye color than black/brown is handsome.

Are you trying to advertise Angeles?

I've just been to the shhithole 2 weeks ago, nothing but coffindodgers hoping to exit on top of whatever talent is to be found...

most interesting thing in AC is the intrigueingly large stock of antiseptic mouthwash in Johnnie's supermarket, I guess running water is hard to find in Santos street bars? :o

The perception of old, fat, sweaty, bald, and smelly definitely does not describe the expats I know who go to AC.  Most of them are in their late 20's and early 30's, have money to blow.  The girls in my bar seem to think any guy with any other color hair than black and any other eye color than black/brown is handsome.

I've just been to the shhithole 2 weeks ago, nothing but coffindodgers hoping to exit on top of whatever talent is to be found...

most interesting thing in AC is the intrigueingly large stock of antiseptic mouthwash in Johnnie's supermarket, I guess running water is hard to find in Santos street bars? :o

Not really advertising AC. Just giving my thoughts on the place. To tell you the truth I can only stay there for 10 to 14 days tops because I get so bored. There really is nothing to do in AC but go to the bars and there are only 50 or so (including the real shitholes). I am glad I will finally be coming to Thailand. ###### I may even give up the PI altogether if I have fun there. I will change one part of my statement to most of the people "I" hang out with are in their late 20's early 30's. The old dudes in AC can't really hang with us on the drinking and womanizing.

Not really advertising AC. Just giving my thoughts on the place. To tell you the truth I can only stay there for 10 to 14 days tops because I get so bored. There really is nothing to do in AC but go to the bars and there are only 50 or so (including the real shitholes). I am glad I will finally be coming to Thailand. ###### I may even give up the PI altogether if I have fun there. I will change one part of my statement to most of the people "I" hang out with are in their late 20's early 30's. The old dudes in AC can't really hang with us on the drinking and womanizing.

I have not been there since 1987. It was not that bad back then. Is the Smut Hut still there. That was known as the home of the open leg sandwhich. What about Super Heads, it's twice as nice with ice. another good one was the Nippa Hut, (no camera's aloud inside). I still wake up in a cold sweat when I dream about those places. :D

I have not been there since 1987. It was not that bad back then. Is the Smut Hut still there. That was known as the home of the open leg sandwhich. What about Super Heads, it's twice as nice with ice. another good one was the Nippa Hut, (no camera's aloud inside). I still wake up in a cold sweat when I dream about those places. :o

None of the places you mentioned are still there. I guess they all got destroyed when the volcano erupted. I didn't start going there until 1998 when I was living in Korea. I went every month for 3 years straight until I moved to the Middle East. I wish I would have gone to Thailand just one time while I was there.

too bad, thought you were the "farang" i've been waiting for, guess you don't meet the par then! hahahahaha :D

Talking about that Shopgurl,

Who is the chosen one?

Lovelycutie informed us already.

Sandy is a bit discreet but she is in the States,...

But you, you are in Thailand.

We do not have so many Thai girls (and even less Thai boys I have to say,...) posting here, so please, please, give us a bit of "normal" (as some farangs would call you,...) Thai girls criterias,... :o

Hmmmm the chosen one? Wish it was that easy to just choose but tragically like they say, it takes two to tango.

Thai girls' criterias? I honestly don't believe I would be the most appropriate person to give such criterias since I'm not the average Thai girl, but as for my own criterias they would probably be your common ones; sense of humor, sense of individuality, competancy, responsibility, ...........this is becoming more like a classified ad...lets just get to the gist of it, in the end-criterias go down the drain when fate plays us like pawns anyways...."normal" is but obsolete...