Visit Visa Refused

If I have to apply again, I would like to apply for a Fiancee visa.

I know the embassy can find an excuse to refuse if they want to, but could anyone pre-empt any problems I might have

I don't think you're listening mate :o

YOU'VE KNOWN THIS GIRL FOR TWO WEEKS!!!!

RAZZ

Scouse - Are you saying we've blown our chances for going for a fiancée visa until another visit either there or here?

Not necessarily, but one of the conditions of obtaining a fiancée visa is that the visa officer is satisfied that the couple intend to live together permananently once married, and it is possible that the visa officer may question this intention, when, only recently, you had no plans to marry and your girlfriend was only going to stay in the UK for a short time.

Scouse.

Razz - I've known her for a year now actually and I don't find your comments helpful.

Don't be so facetious...You know what I mean...in person...face-to-face contact... :D

I started off...like most posters on this thread... trying to give you good, sensible advice based on personal experience...But if you're either too pig-headed, ignorant, stupid or blind to face facts or listen, that's "up to you" :o

You can't even be bothered to come to LOS...to see your "GF" :D

The simple truth is until you actually see her again, no matter how much whingeing and moaning you do...you've got zero chance...But hey, what do I know :D

Good luck with getting the visa :D

Edited by RAZZELL

You can't even be bothered to come to LOS...to see your "GF"

To be fair to maikhaojai, I believe he did actually state that his finances were an issue, preventing him from returning to Thailand just now.

I appreciate that...And maybe my tone in the above post was a little harsh...apologies :D:o

But:

"You may not like it, but you cannot deny it, because you know it's the truth..."

Malcolm X

• 1 month later...