How to arrange ToT internet

makecoldplayhistory

I've been in Phuket for 4 years and have always used 3BB but their internet is getting slower and slower with them not resolving it. 

I'd like to speak to ToT and find out if they can supply fiber to my house but can't find any English help. With 3BB, I'd go to their 'shop' on the island. 

How does one go about getting ToT set up?

Thanks

There is a TOT Service Center at Central Festival.

This is their Website English version. Near the bottom there is a "Live Chat" button, maybe give that a try.

http://www.tot.co.th/index/

I have had good luck getting an English speaker with these service numbers, although I'm not sure they will help you for new service, but give a go.

076-311166

076-311646

Kidd

Edited by Coconut Kidd

I, and several others I know of, made the reverse journey.  We moved to 3BB because ToT was woeful. 

I have now upgraded to fast fibre with 3BB and while I've had some problems with them along the way,  they are still very preferable to the other mob for me.  

7 hours ago, Old Croc said:

I, and several others I know of, made the reverse journey.  We moved to 3BB because ToT was woeful. 

I have now upgraded to fast fibre with 3BB and while I've had some problems with them along the way,  they are still very preferable to the other mob for me.  

As previously noted TOT in my area of Samuel has been down completely for the last 9 days. Cable problem they say!