Ayutthaya accessibility at the moment

tominbkk

Hi, have some relatives in town here in BKK and would like to do my usual day trip to Bang Pa In and the main sites in Ayutthaya.

What's accessibility at the moment? Is the road clear to those destinations and are the main heritage sites accessible? Would appreciate any feedback.

Also if you were to add any other interesting points in line with those two I mentioned, what would they be? I usually do the two sites, then lunch on the river before heading back to BKK. Looking mainly to add one more thing after lunch.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I was there on the 25th and 26th, everything seemed fine except for the dogs lazing all over the roads. Not sure if anything changed since.

Great, thanks so much for your input! I'll wait to see if anyone else chimes in but it seems like everything is good to go. As long as we can get into the city and the sites aren't underwater then I think we would really like to go there. It's a nice drive there from Bangkok and so peaceful and quiet, plus trekking around all day and then sitting at the river for lunch is exquisite.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app