Swedish surfer dead of suspected overdose in Phuket

snoop1130

Swedish surfer dead of suspected overdose in Phuket

Eakkapop Thongtub

1501580868_1-org.jpg

Nr Nilsson's bags were found on the bathroom floor alongside where he had collapsed. Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET:-- Police believe the death of a 33-year-old Swedish man in the bathroom of a friend’s house in central Phuket last night (July 31) may have been drugs related.

Lt Col Natthapop Pongsapan of Phuket Provincial Police was notified of the incident and arrived at the house, in Srisoonthorn, with other officers to find the man’s body on the floor outside the bathroom.

Police reported that his head was propped up with a pillow and he was facing the bathroom door.

Full Story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/swedish-surfer-dead-of-suspected-overdose-in-phuket-63273.php#GrQy770hASzzHmel.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-8-1

13 minutes ago, NamKangMan said:

Addiction is not an emotion, it is a medical condition.

Exactly. The damaged brain is the physical result. The erractic actions of the brain are the symptoms, and these actions are emotion-driven and can be fatal to loved ones close by...

4 minutes ago, trogers said:

Exactly. The damaged brain is the physical result. The erractic actions of the brain are the symptoms, and these actions are emotion-driven and can be fatal to loved ones close by...

I will not get into a debate about it, because it's a little off topic, but, as an example, if you had no money, and were hungry, eventually, you would steal food, but does this make you a criminal?

A drug addict "needs" the drug, in the same way you need food, and, eventually, many also resort to crime to "feed" that addiction.

I'm not saying the deceased in the OP was an addict, he very well may have been a recreational user, and just got a stronger "hit" that killed him.

2 hours ago, NamKangMan said:

I will not get into a debate about it, because it's a little off topic, but, as an example, if you had no money, and were hungry, eventually, you would steal food, but does this make you a criminal?

Lol... yes

3 hours ago, swanny321 said:

Lm...a...o... 

the excetion to the rule... good one... Italians hey??

but I really wouldn't want to be putting it to the test... not here anyway... perhaps back home where incarceration will get you three hots and a cot, meaning your better off inside than out