Welcome To New Members - 2550/2007

Jai Dee

I a little confused here. Few days ago, when I logged in to read the forum, there are little boxes below indicating the pages 1,2,3,4, etc.

However, when I logged in yesterday as well as today to read I could not find the pages! :D

How can I read those pages? I had been trying all means but unsuccessful ! The only way I can read is by clicking on the 'reply' button and only the last page appeared.

Can those familar with using the forum advise please?

Thank You ! :D

Hi CNX and :o not entirely sure what your problem is, but it could be your settings they do change all by themselves every now and again.

For a start, have a look at the top right corner of the Blue Title Box above and click on the tab options, the down arrow should appear and click on Standard, that might do the trick.

Otherwise Click Here and post a query you will get a better response.

Good Luck

Moss

Edited by Mossfinn

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I a little confused here. Few days ago, when I logged in to read the forum, there are little boxes below indicating the pages 1,2,3,4, etc.

However, when I logged in yesterday as well as today to read I could not find the pages! :D

How can I read those pages? I had been trying all means but unsuccessful ! The only way I can read is by clicking on the 'reply' button and only the last page appeared.

Can those familar with using the forum advise please?

Thank You ! :D

Hi CNX and :o not entirely sure what your problem is, but it could be your settings they do change all by themselves every now and again.

For a start, have a look at the top right corner of the Blue Title Box above and click on the tab options, the down arrow should appear and click on Standard, that might do the trick.

Otherwise Click Here and post a query you will get a better response.

Good Luck

Moss

Hi Txs Moss!

Finally I found out how !

I think I accidentally click on the option part. Now it is back to normal!

Thank Buddha !

I can read again !

Hi All,

My fiance and I are moving to Bangkok in about 4 weeks. We have only been once before, a few weeks ago, to check out if we could live here.

I'm from the UK but have been working in Istanbul for the last 2 years, which is where I met my fiance.

Will certainly be using this wonderful resource to help make our lives easier and find answers to all of our questions.

In time, hopefully we can contribute too.

Do the members have any regular meet-ups or parties?

MG

On behalf of the moderators, admin, and members of ThaiVisa, we wish to welcome all new members to the forum... and hope that you find our forum informative and enjoyable.

:D to :o

This is the Welcome thread for 2550/2007, so post your introduction here.

C'mon... don't be shy... say hello.

Hi, finding it a little difficult to finding my way around forums.

I expect to be living in Isaan in about 6 months time with my Thai wife.

our objective is a small motel & restaurant business,on a property with a simple Thai house

already built.this we will need to upgrade

1/Seeking information on solar hot water system availability

2/procedures to construct buildings like motel units

3/ If we form a company, I understand it is economical to import a motor vehicle,taxwise

thanks ttl

Hi All,

My fiance and I are moving to Bangkok in about 4 weeks. We have only been once before, a few weeks ago, to check out if we could live here.

I'm from the UK but have been working in Istanbul for the last 2 years, which is where I met my fiance.

Will certainly be using this wonderful resource to help make our lives easier and find answers to all of our questions.

In time, hopefully we can contribute too.

Do the members have any regular meet-ups or parties?

MG

On behalf of the moderators, admin, and members of ThaiVisa, we wish to welcome all new members to the forum... and hope that you find our forum informative and enjoyable.

our objective is a small motel & restaurant business,on a property with a simple Thai house

3/ If we form a company, I understand it is economical to import a motor vehicle,taxwise

thanks ttl

Welcome to you both to this vast forum. Thaivisa is a bit like the Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy, as far as (mature) travel, settlement, and just about anything commerce, fun, accomodation, industry, etc is available as information already posted, or available through the vast network of fellow members.

In terms of get-togethers, they are posted with some regularity, from day outings, football games, parties, BBQ's. There are community forums for each region, as well as Interest Specific, General, and Fun forums.

Welcome again, and don't be shy. All your Thai related questions can be answered here.

As with any community, you may come across some smart-<deleted>, but generally, the good outweigh the bad by a long shot on here.

Regards,

Kayo.

thanks ttl

Hi ttl,

Here's the Isaan Forum and another for Business & Investments and yet another for Land Ownership etc You'll soon get the hang of the forums.

As Kayo says post anything be prepared for some unusual comments but generally constructive will be the consensus.

Good Luck

Moss

thanks ttl

in which area of Isaan are u planning to move?

old gasser

LAND IS RIGHT ON HIGHWAY 212, BETWEEN AMNAT CHAROEN AND MUKAHAN

SEEMS TO BE PLENTY OF TRAFFIC FLOW AND OF COURSE BRIDGE ACROSS TO LAOS IS NOW OPEN AGAIN. WHAT DO YOU THINK. THANKS DES AT TTL

LAND IS RIGHT ON HIGHWAY 212, BETWEEN AMNAT CHAROEN AND MUKAHAN

SEEMS TO BE PLENTY OF TRAFFIC FLOW AND OF COURSE BRIDGE ACROSS TO LAOS IS NOW OPEN AGAIN. WHAT DO YOU THINK. THANKS DES AT TTL

Hi ttl,

it appears you are still having trouble with the quote reply option Click Here hope it helps, tomorrow I will try and find more.

Good Luck

Moss

Hi Jai Dee,

yes another newbie thanking you for your kind introduction..... feel very weird writing this, not sure why hope it will get 'easier' with time as i'm sure it will!! have been in the land of smiles now for around 4 years and usually just look and read the comments in the post's sometimes i do get the urge to reply and now finally that urge has taken over.

thanks again for the welcome.

Hi nice to help,

welcome to thaivisa!

Moderators, a couple of duplicate posts up the page, by a new member trying to quote... maybe delete a couple of those duplicates/tidy up?

thanks.

Kayo

Moderators, a couple of duplicate posts up the page, by a new member trying to quote... maybe delete a couple of those duplicates/tidy up?

Duplicate posts deleted.

hi ,ive been a member of thai visa for sime time but i haven,t posted i live in pattaya for ten years thanks for an informative forum

Welcome sexy man... I bet you hear that all the time in Pattaya... :o

Having lived there for 10 years I'm sure you will be a valuable addition to the forum, and be able to provide some sound advice for locals and tourists alike.

Please check out the local Pattaya Forum for latest discussion topics.

Greetings all -

Just finished building a house in Rayong and, sadly, discovered this forum much too late. A wealth of info, though.

Regards,

Vito

LA, CA, USA

Welcome Phaka2, et al;

Where have you built your house?

Good Luck

Moss

Hi all,

I´m new in this forum for just a couple of days and found a lot of good information. (I am also not used to post in forums at all, so I hope I don´t make to many mistakes when I post/reply or start a new topic.)

I plan to live in thailand for the next few years. I am really looking forward to it.

Cheers

Richie

(I am also not used to post in forums at all, so I hope I don´t make to many mistakes when I post/reply or start a new topic.)

I plan to live in thailand for the next few years.

Hi Richie,

:o to :D

Just dive in and post and comment Richie and don't worry about the mistakes.

Where are you going to live?

Moss

Hi Im new here and relatively new in Thailand (2 years). I like the forum and got some info and already post my first thread where I sold all my furnitures in BKK with in 48 hrs from posting !!!

But I have to say that there are really huge bugs here... so far I have not been able:

to edit my thready I wrote

to delete my topic I wrote

to reply to the topic I wrote

to edit my profile

It says I have no rights to even reply to the topic I started :D

Its just that as all the stuff is sold would be great to delete the topic as I still get a loads of pm and emails about it.... and yes I can read pms and reply to those... :o

If anyone can help please do so :D

Hi Im new here and relatively new in Thailand (2 years). I like the forum and got some info and already post my first thread where I sold all my furnitures in BKK with in 48 hrs from posting !!!

But I have to say that there are really huge bugs here... so far I have not been able:

to edit my thready I wrote

to delete my topic I wrote

to reply to the topic I wrote

to edit my profile

It says I have no rights to even reply to the topic I started :D

Its just that as all the stuff is sold would be great to delete the topic as I still get a loads of pm and emails about it.... and yes I can read pms and reply to those... :o

If anyone can help please do so :D

Hi Oz,

I reckon if you read this pinned thread at the top of the sub-forum you are talking about, it will answer your questions, PM a MOD or post in the report thread and they will close your thread.

If this regarding anything apart from this Sub-forum you will need to post again, I fear.

BTW, welcome to TV.

Moss

Click Here and read the Top Topic by JaiDee

Thanks for the welcome doc!

Are there a bunch of Thai folks here? This forum is a little confusing, and I'm on a low key to observe the culture. How controversical can we be? Can we curse?

Are there a bunch of Thai folks here? This forum is a little confusing, and I'm on a low key to observe the culture. How controversical can we be? Can we curse?

yes there are some Thai folks on here, as for being confusing, kick off with a thread in General and your confusion will be answered, as for your other questions, click on Forum Rules Here

Welcome and Good Luck

Moss

Edited by Mossfinn

Hi everyone

Yet another newbie. Stumbled on the Chiang Mai forum a couple of days ago and found this site very informative.

I was born in Thailand but went to live in Australia as a child, and came back to Thailand last year - it was a bit of a culture shock! :o My Thai wasn't fantastic, but much better now, and apparently I speak Thai like a farang!

Was living in Bangkok and has just arrived in Chiang Mai.

May I ask a question? What's PM?

Happy7