Qatar Airways, daily to Krabi, direct to Hanoi

KhunBENQ

From Dec 1, 2017 Qatar Airways will increase its direct flights from Doha to Krabi from four flights weekly to a daily service.

They will also add a direct flight to Hanoi and increase frequency to Hi Chi Minh City (Saigon) to 10 flights weekly.

https://www.traveldailynews.com/post/qatar-airways-spreads-it-wings-with-more-flights-to-asia

There is also a report in the Bangkok Post online which does not allow to be linked in Thaivisa.

The much awaited direct service to Chiang Mai is still under consideration only.

23 minutes ago, 12DrinkMore said:

Who wants to fly to Dohar?

?

Those who want to use the Doha hub of the Qatar airways network maybe?

About 37 million passengers per year.

For Thailand it's mainly relevant for USA, Europe and Arabia to and from Bangkok, Phuket and Krabi.

QatarAirways.RouteMap.jpg

I'm Belgium based for the moment and I'm always using Qatar Airways. Superb connections to everywhere through their Doha-Hub. Prices for Business Class are much more cheaper (about 500 Euro) than with Thai Airways (direct flight BRU-BKK). Only for flying to Africa I'm using the Brussels Airlines/Lufthansa network.

15 hours ago, 12DrinkMore said:

Good connections to many European Cities, and Qatar supply a great service and some good fares.

Just flew in from UK with them, great transit in Doha, straight into terminal building and no awful security checks, taking off for Bangkok an hour later.

On 05/08/2017 at 10:04 AM, 12DrinkMore said:

who wants to fly to Dubai either? but for a bargain price with a great airline, people will accept the mid eastern hubs to change flights....(except for Abu Dhabi where the airoport is horrible, Ethiad Airles is by far not giving good deals, rude airport security staff at AD etc)

I would much more enjoy the flight and trust "Doha Airlines" then "America Airlines" or any other "European Airlines".....not hard feelings please to my US and European pals here:wink:

Edited by observer90210