Communication Difficulties

royg

Interesting comments in here. Now I am not sure, are you farangs or Thais?

I just spent 2 days country side for a birthday party, some 120 people showed up,

the local school provided singers and dancers. One group of 4 girls did a nice show for 2-3 hours, guess around 14 yo. Still a bit clumsy, but as the Thai men commented, all of them will be very successful in 5 years time, going to Bangkok

and will be much better dancing with pole. bla bla bla. Anyway, was a nice party,

nobody offended. Most of the guys around I visited b4 in their houses, where they all have these nice little pictures, showing them in white uniform, receiving the so and so order of the .... or being granted audiences, promotions a.s.o.

So if you are upset about the talk in here, perhaps listen to the local people.

So if you are upset about the talk in here, perhaps listen to the local people.

Polo does not know any local people, Axel.

And probably does not know many farangs either.

I mean besides the ones mentioned by Tizme:

TizMe Posted on: Sun 2004-05-09, 13:42:36

Polo,

Your friends are coming for you.

onil0111klan.jpg

Something about the image of the Klan that just gives me the shakes. One time I was walking down Patpong 1 past one of those open beer bars, very small one with a TV on showing a KKK initiation; totally bizarre I thought.

Another pathetic thread that keeps all you you experts busy congratulating each other cos you can exploit financially vunerable people.......................

you really are a sick , sad lot. I think mass deportation is the answer to many problems in Thailand.

If i was Thaksin, i would order the arrest of every sex tourist, yet you guys talk about girls like they are some kind of toy, take a good long look at yourselves, i am ashamed to be a farang when i see threads like this, no wonder Thai people think we are such a bunch of ######s, you make me sick!

i am not accusing anybody of anything, but has anybody else noticed that the fanatics who scream the loudest about these things always end up getting caught commiting the most perverted acts ?

rev jim baker

rev jerry falwell

the entire catholic church

makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Two words Polo....... Consenting Adults.

So if a person offered your Mother a Million dollars to burn her with lit cigarettes, and she accepted cos she could never envisage getting that type of money by any other means, and she needed the money for her security.............you would see no harm in it, and you would think that the rich man offering the money was OK, cos your Mother had agreed cos she was financially vunerable, and you would have a beer with him and talk about old times?

You would be the first on my deportation list, and blacklisted forever.

Next time you hand over money for sex, think about if it was your own daughter in that same position, and how you would feel towards the man paying her, you people have no shame , you will all burn in the fires of H.ell

So if a person offered your Mother a Million dollars to burn her with lit cigarettes, and she accepted cos she could never envisage getting that type of money by any other means, and she needed the money for her security.............you would see no harm in it, and you would think that the rich man offering the money was OK, cos your Mother had agreed cos she was financially vunerable, and you would have a beer with him and talk about old times?

You would be the first on my deportation list, and blacklisted forever.

Next time you hand over money for sex, think about if it was your own daughter in that same position, and how you would feel towards the man paying her, you people have no shame , you will all burn in the fires of H.ell

You get outta bed the wrong side - AGAIN?!

Go to a thread elsewhere if it brings out the ###### fires in you Polo, and chill out for chrissakes before you split a hemorrohoid dude. :o

I can hear somebody say the mother is a bad woman because she ripped the guy off financially and nobody cared to help him...

Most on this forum wouldn't agree, though.

Nobody gets hurt, we are all equal and consenting.

Btw, you still haven't told us what exactly you are puking into on the foto?

You get outta bed the wrong side - AGAIN?!

Polo's bed only has the "Wrong Side".

He can't climb over his Ugly Ball-breaker wife on the other side.

Either that or the bed only has one side because its pushed up against the wall of the trailer..

Wife? What wife? Who would want to marry him? She must be blind, deaf, and stupid all at once.

Sandy, in your case i dont know about the blind part or even the deaf part, but the stupid part is plain for all to see.

And please, no more PM's with offers of Marriage, i am spoken for, i am sorry to disappoint you.

Wife? What wife? Who would want to marry him? She must be blind, deaf, and stupid all at once.

Sandy, in your case i dont know about the blind part or even the deaf part, but the stupid part is plain for all to see.

And please, no more PM's with offers of Marriage, i am spoken for, i am sorry to dissapoint you.

That'd be disappoint ... not dissapoint.

Just what does his avatar depict him doing? Transferring his vile stomach acids into a plastic bag to be used against individuals suspected of being sextourist at D.M. airport?

Natee, it is a fine idea. Maybe you are seeing the light at last.