August 7, 20179 yr Was politely informed today by the immigration officer that in future I would need to do 90 Day Reports at Changwatanna, as they would only be processing Labour Dept. issues at Imperial World from now on. Next time I'll be setting my calendar reminders better to so I don't miss the Online Reporting window!
August 7, 20179 yr Perhaps one of these offices will still do them. 2. Big C Supercenter , Don Mueang Branch (Saphan Mai) , Bangkok Open since 19 Dec, 2016Click here to view a map 3. Big C Supercenter , Rat Burana Branch , Bangkok Open since 19 Dec, 2016
August 7, 20179 yr Just now, glegolo said: Is the online reporting up and running again, do you guys know?? Yes it is up. Ongoing discussion in the pinned topic about it.
August 7, 20179 yr 13 minutes ago, ubonjoe said: Yes it is up. Ongoing discussion in the pinned topic about it. Great Joe thank you.. Glegolo
Create an account or sign in to comment