August 7, 20179 yr So my job ended on August 3rd, and according to the notes I have to return my Work Permit to the Ministry of Labour within 7 days. Is there any special procedure for doing this? I mean, do I just waltz in, dump it at the counter and say 'So long', or is more of the case of "rab bat Q", and submit multiple signed copies of who knows what documents and waste half the morning? Can't find any info on the netty net, so any clues as to what to expect more than welcome. Cheers folks!
August 7, 20179 yr You basically fill in a 1 page form and drop the form and permit at the Ministry. Should not take more than 30 minutes.
August 7, 20179 yr Author Ah, great news, thanks tonray. Presumably I can just get the required form at the information counter?
August 7, 20179 yr 22 minutes ago, longevity said: Ah, great news, thanks tonray. Presumably I can just get the required form at the information counter? Yes...they have them there. Might be a copy on site here also if you look around
August 7, 20179 yr tonray, is it this form: Work permit cancellation.pdf The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place
August 7, 20179 yr 5 hours ago, Maestro said: tonray, is it this form: Work permit cancellation.pdf Yes.. That's the one. You only need the power of attorney if someone else is cancelling for you
Create an account or sign in to comment