korhor 11

HI all,just need to know if anyone has a korhor 11 paperwork from their regional office?IM a single dad and i got told i need 1 the next time i renew my non o dependant visa.Also want to know what kind of questions,documents and funds they want.Any feedback will be most appreciated.Thankyou.

1 hour ago, glegolo said:

What is Kor hor eleven??? I heard about Kor hor 2 (II) but not 11.. Same thing or??

Glegolo

They are forms called Kor Ror from an Amphoe. A Kor Ror 2 is a marriage registry. Kor Ror 11 is for legitimization of parenthood.

5 minutes ago, Binden said:

Thankyou joe.Can i go to chang wattana to legitimize my parenthood with my 10 yr old daughter and her mum,even though she was born in udon thani? Thankyou so much.

Not sure there is Khet or Amphoe where you can do it at Chaeng Wattana. You could try at the Khet in Bangkok (district office) for where you are living but they may insist it has to be done where your child's birth was registered. Where is the mother's house book registry for?

24 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Not sure there is Khet or Amphoe where you can do it at Chaeng Wattana. You could try at the Khet in Bangkok (district office) for where you are living but they may insist it has to be done where your child's birth was registered. Where is the mother's house book registry for?

Udon thani.thankyou