Video at Phuket transportation office..

paahlman

I saw from the news last week they talk about that you have to go to the university in town to see the required video now instead of at PTO. Can this really be true.. It seems like an extra service.. NOT one that says no more video at all at PTO or?

I am just renewing so gets by with one hour, but I dont think that makes a difference anyway.

No, the university is just a option.

I renewed my DL a few weeks ago and watched the movie at the PTO.

I think that they renewed the movie and it is a little bit less boring as my previous one and a lot shorter.

In and out with both DL within 2.5 hours.

The movie started at 10:00

On 8/9/2017 at 6:26 AM, merijn said:

No, the university is just a option.

I renewed my DL a few weeks ago and watched the movie at the PTO.

I think that they renewed the movie and it is a little bit less boring as my previous one and a lot shorter.

In and out with both DL within 2.5 hours.

The movie started at 10:00

is it still the same video where they read paragraph after paragraph of thai traffic laws while showing scenes in which nobody complies with any of the mentioned traffic laws? 

I particularly liked the scene where they talk about drivers having to stop at zebra crossings while showing a clip in which pedestrians are trying to cross a road at a zebra crossing for almost a minute and no car or motorcycle stops.

9 hours ago, thaibutty said:

is it still the same video where they read paragraph after paragraph of thai traffic laws while showing scenes in which nobody complies with any of the mentioned traffic laws? 

I particularly liked the scene where they talk about drivers having to stop at zebra crossings while showing a clip in which pedestrians are trying to cross a road at a zebra crossing for almost a minute and no car or motorcycle stops.

No. I believe that it's a new one.