August 10, 20179 yr My first 90 day report is due in two weeks and me and my partner are on O-A visas. Is it possible for just one of us to go to Chang Wattena to do the reporting on the others behalf as well? My list in a wheelchair so I'd much rather he not need to attend. Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
August 10, 20179 yr You can do it for them. Be sure you have them complete a Tm47 form and sign it. Download: TM47 Form Fillable.pdf
August 10, 20179 yr Author Do I need a letter of authorisation from him?Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect
August 10, 20179 yr 6 minutes ago, threefurryfaces said: Do I need a letter of authorisation from him? Chaeng Wattana immigration does not normally ask for one. I think they consider the signed form and their passport is equal to a authorisation from.
Create an account or sign in to comment