August 10, 20179 yr Hello Friends, I have very simple question... Can i apply VISA ON ARRIVAL when i already have SINGLE ENTRY STICKER VISITOR VISA? I will be landing in Thailand twice and in first landing i DON'T want to use the STICKER VISA.. instead i want to apply for VISA ON ARRIVAL so when i enter Thailand second time will i able to use the Sticker Visa? Is this possible? Thanks, Chintan
August 10, 20179 yr If you are from a country that qualifies for a 15 day visa on arrival I doubt very much they would allow you to apply for one with a valid visa in your passport. Even those allowed a visa exempt entry are not often allowed to get if the have a existing valid visa for entry.
August 10, 20179 yr Just use the tourist visa (assuming it gives 60 days) and get a re-entry permit (1,000 baht) when you do the side trip. You'll get 60 days on the initial entry and when re-entering using the re-entry permit they will give you the balance of whatever is left of the initial 60 days.
Create an account or sign in to comment