Work at Home

Has anyone had a positive experience with a legitimate  work-a-home company. There are millions of ads that take hours to read only to find you can make $20 per month or just plain scams.

I would appreciate the advice of one with experience.,

Thanks,

Neil

4 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

You are asking for work outside of Thailand where a work permit would not be required.  As you have found just plain scams seems to sum it up rather well.  But my only experience is old age wisdom.  :smile::sad:

While you are correct to a certain degree, the fact remains that there are legitimate opportunities to work from home. The only play is that you have to keep it to yourself and many of those who do, live well without an issue. Those who open their mouths and boast about it are the ones who make it difficult for digital nomads.

Yeah, in Australia I run a legitimate work from home home recruitment agency.

We find basic work at home jobs in Australia(eg. appt setting, reception, phone sales etc) that pay an hourly rate and we farm them off to expats in SEA.

Everyone wins, Aussie companies get English speakers working for them and it costs them less than someone working locally, expat wins as they can stay in SEA and earn close to Aussie wages and I will because I skim some off the top.

11 hours ago, ljd1308 said:

Yeah, in Australia I run a legitimate work from home home recruitment agency.

We find basic work at home jobs in Australia(eg. appt setting, reception, phone sales etc) that pay an hourly rate and we farm them off to expats in SEA.

Everyone wins, Aussie companies get English speakers working for them and it costs them less than someone working locally, expat wins as they can stay in SEA and earn close to Aussie wages and I will because I skim some off the top.

I am definitely interested in learning more about your work at home opportunities. Please PM me with your contact details.

Sorry to hear about your slow down. The event things pick up and you're back in the market, what your actually looking for is a lot more helpful than me trying to guess. In this past communication, my goal was to show a degree of experience in writing sales information and my level of business undertakings.

If you have 5 years in time to learn trading the financial markets (and not 5 weeks) most traders after that period of time earn very good livings with the ability to work anywhere with a quality internet connection

15 hours ago, Neilcnx said:

Sorry to hear about your slow down. The event things pick up and you're back in the market, what your actually looking for is a lot more helpful than me trying to guess. In this past communication, my goal was to show a degree of experience in writing sales information and my level of business undertakings.

Not really a slow down, just enjoying semi retirement and no need to push for more income.

When thing do come up I generally have employees ready to start work, there are more applicants than jobs.

I guess it would help knowing what tools and experience people have.

For example.

Companies may want you to have access to:

VPN

MS Outlook

Skype with a regionalised line etc

Those tools are the tools I'd want people to have from the outset. To me that says I'm Ready to Rock 3pm until 9pm 4 days a week

9 hours ago, Chivas said:

If you have 5 years in time to learn trading the financial markets (and not 5 weeks) most traders after that period of time earn very good livings with the ability to work anywhere with a quality internet connection

I may have 5 years to spare but between 0-5 years how did it pan out. I mean you do not go from 0-very good living there's a curve and an investment besides time. Maybe share how you or someone you know began?

13 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

I may have 5 years to spare but between 0-5 years how did it pan out. I mean you do not go from 0-very good living there's a curve and an investment besides time. Maybe share how you or someone you know began?

To be fair I had/have been in finance since 1986 in various guises and always had taken an interest in shares bonds unit trusts etc and certainly owned plenty.

Wasnt really until around 2007 I was trading online with financial spread accounts......it took me a good 3 years to iron out the glaring mistakes i was making. I suggested 5 years if an individual had no real financial experience.  Theres plenty of providers which will give you practice accounts free of charge. Personally I use ETX Capital and London Capital Group but theres plenty of others.....as long as the "spread" is no bigger than 1 point/pip then they all do a similar job.....I use Hargreaves Landsdown for actual share outright purchase again there are cheaper providers out there but they are good

Edited theres a share tip thread in this same sub forum where you can read recent recommendations

Edited by Chivas

7 hours ago, Neilcnx said:

Rc2702

I have the equipment you say I'll need. Send me a topic and I give you a 2-300 work sample reply.

Good to know you have the equipment.

I'm not hiring anyone but feel free to publicise your example work. Here is a topic:

Your Past and Present experience.

1 hour ago, Chivas said:

To be fair I had/have been in finance since 1986 in various guises and always had taken an interest in shares bonds unit trusts etc and certainly owned plenty.

Wasnt really until around 2007 I was trading online with financial spread accounts......it took me a good 3 years to iron out the glaring mistakes i was making. I suggested 5 years if an individual had no real financial experience.  Theres plenty of providers which will give you practice accounts free of charge. Personally I use ETX Capital and London Capital Group but theres plenty of others.....as long as the "spread" is no bigger than 1 point/pip then they all do a similar job.....I use Hargreaves Landsdown for actual share outright purchase again there are cheaper providers out there but they are good

Edited theres a share tip thread in this same sub forum where you can read recent recommendations

I wanted to invest sone money with day traders for me as i do not have much experience about it. So i looked up some big brokerage firm and their day traders who did that longer then a 10 years had sone of the most awfull returns so i guess ur statement that everybody can make money with stocks after 5 years does not make sense. These were professional traders with only losses and negative returns. Its proven that real chimpanzees often get higher returns on stock exchange markets then human so called trading professionals!

Edited by Destiny1990

2 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

I wanted to invest sone money with day traders for me as i do not have much experience about it. So i looked up some big brokerage firm and their day traders who did that longer then a 10 years had sone of the most awfull returns so i guess ur statement that everybody can make money with stocks after 5 years does not make sense. These were professional traders with only losses and negative returns. Its proven that real chimpanzees often get higher returns on stock exchange markets then human so called trading professionals!

Well I assure you I dont have awful returns. I took £31,200 off that single share tip on this forum in July after letting you guys know at outset and on top of that am sitting on around £14,300 off a subsequent £8500 reinvestment and have no intention of selling until thats 6 figures