Pirelli Tires Chiang Mai

moe666

Just got new tires for my PCX. Spent sometime chasing down old info from GT Rider, the Cockpit that was recommended no carries Pirelli Tires nor will they order. Checked out another shop near the Bus Station on the Super Highway, it is now a mattress shop, the tire signs are still there but the shop is gone. Finally went by the Piston Shop although they had to order the front tire, it took 10 days to arrive, they have a very large collection of Pirelli Tires and they will order if yours are not in stock. Cost of front and rear tires came to 2,500b.

19 minutes ago, Ahnsahn said:

Have you noticed any change in the quality of your PCX's ride with the Pirellis? Did you go with the increased tire sizes?

This is my second set of Pirelli tires and yes they are a big step up from the tires that come stock. I just go with the stock size

Sangchai Panich which is on the bus station road also stock Pirelli tyres.  They have them for both Super (Big) bikes and scooters.

Not sure about cost comparison but Nat at the Piston Shop does do a good job.  Sangchai seem to have quite a big stock of scooter tyres tho.  They are the to go to place for aftermarkets spares and not just for Honda.  Lots of retail shops buy from there...

1 hour ago, moe666 said:

Grip, I could tell a big difference in curves

Thanks for sharing your findings from your riding experience! Your satisfaction with Perillis through not one, but two tire replacement cycles, speaks volumes to those of us looking for the best performing equipment for our scooters!

Archived