Pattaya hospital director says it's all a "misunderstanding" after old terminally ill cancer patient pictured in blood on the floor

webfact

17 hours ago, colinneil said:

Now you realize i was spot on, ...

You were what now?

17 hours ago, colinneil said:

..., you have all gone very quiet why?

Put it this way. My late father was typically stoic and being rather proud, he didn't want to trouble the nurses when he wanted to go again. He fainted and fell over in the cubicle and had to be cleaned up and helped back to his bed a wee bit bruised and suitably chastised. Luckily, at the major teaching hospital in Scotland where this happened, there wasn't some idiot with a smartphone hanging about, snapping invasive pictures, posting them on social media and thus making a whole lot of hot air about something he knew absolutely bugger all about.

OK, so you had a very bad personal experience with a nurse. Since the NHS fobbed me and my mother off as 'overwrought by grief', we had to call the Ombudsman to act on the NHS's denial of bad practices and neglect at the post-op palliative care hospital that exacerbated my late fathers condition and hastened his passing. The Ombudsman's conclusions were in total agreement and staff were terminated and/or censured but in the end, my dad is still dead. But I have gotten over it.

Edited by NanLaew