Mayweather - Mcgregor Fight What Channel Is It On?

ozzy111

Yeah, perfect! If you bother to read the rules, you will find that both your bonus and your deposit is objects to a wagering requirement.

It means that you have to wager the total amout of 10000.-, 12 times before you can take out it in real money. 

You then quickly understand that you have to play for your persumed winning amout 2 times before you really win them.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: Good Luck! Many have tried, it´s almost impossible. I just hope that no more people go for these kind of bonuses.

I know.

Even if i will be unable to withdraw bonus still winner. If irish man wins

5000x4.5

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know.Even if i will be unable to withdraw bonus still winner. If irish man wins

5000x4.5

Your 5000x4.5 will remain play money until you can withdraw it after how many, 12 more bets?!?

Good luck picking another 12 winners.

This is why bookmakers drive BMWs

Your 5000x4.5 will remain play money until you can withdraw it after how many, 12 more bets?!?

Good luck picking another 12 winners.

This is why bookmakers drive BMWs
Will look in small print.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, Get Real said:

Yeah, perfect! If you bother to read the rules, you will find that both your bonus and your deposit is objects to a wagering requirement.

It means that you have to wager the total amout of 10000.-, 12 times before you can take out it in real money. 

You then quickly understand that you have to play for your persumed winning amout 2 times before you really win them.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: Good Luck! Many have tried, it´s almost impossible. I just hope that no more people go for these kind of bonuses.

And to top it all off he put his money on Mcgregor!  :laugh:

12 hours ago, Xaos said:

I know.

Even if i will be unable to withdraw bonus still winner. If irish man wins

5000x4.5

Nope, that is wrong! You can not make any withdrawal regarding you winnings or your deposit. The wagering requirement regards both. If you try with that your winnings and your bonus and total account will be null and void. Read the total set of rules. You can´t make a withdrawal of anything before you met the wagering requirements.

Edited by Get Real

I just found www.dafabet.com and they accept thai banks.

Deposited 5000 got 100% bonus, placed bet on McGregor 10 000, if he wins im taking 45 000.

In case u want go for it make sure after register u go to promotions and claim first deposit bonus.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

10k on McGregor, what an absurd waste of money

The Mayweather Pacquiao fight started at about 10 or 11am . 
I remember this as I moved house and was waiting for True to connect me. They came in time.

Also, that fight was free to air on Ch7 I think. If not, there will be streams if you know where to look.

On 16/08/2017 at 4:32 AM, JHolmesJr said:

going to be a strange fight for sure….wouldnt want to eat breakfast while watching.

Why is that you don't like to see rich black men taking a pummelling?  You like it the other way round? You like black pudding you like potatoes or you just typed without thinking?

On 20/8/2560 at 8:41 AM, meatboy said:

there has been no anouncement that the fight is on tv8,the past world title fights [showtime] have all been on this channel.

i have never seen any sport on workpoint in 6yrs.

so this must be a first.

there are a few channels that have upped their coverage pptv.showed liverpool game and juventus live saturday.

i think for reasons that that we all should know,that nobody  is goner advertise this fight,one of the most awaited of all time, if they dont have the rights.

someone asked IF its on what language?well the last big event i saw which wasnt advertised was in THAI.PIRATED.

On 23/8/2560 at 7:38 AM, meatboy said:

i think for reasons that that we all should know,that nobody  is goner advertise this fight,one of the most awaited of all time, if they dont have the rights.

someone asked IF its on what language?well the last big event i saw which wasnt advertised was in THAI.PIRATED.

as well as the fight,there is a welsh boy on the under card,he is some puncher 16ko's out of 30wins.only 3loses.

name NATHAN CLEVERLY a boyo from CAERPHILLY.

The official broadcaster for this fight is Showtime, but the PPV prices are a bit too expensive, ranging between $89 for SD quality and $99.99 for HD streaming. Moreover, a much cheaper way to watch the fight is to head over to some Cinema, Bar or restaurant near you, because a lot of these places would be playing the fight for free. Furthermore, if you want to watch the fight online, here's a complete Mayweather VS McGregor online streaming guide that has all the official channels and different sources where you can watch the fight. I am personally rooting for Conor and already feel bad for those who are supporting The Money Team.

If McGregor's got any sense he'll crash tackle Floyd at the opening bell and put a choke hold on him, get disqualified and then they'll have a rematch and make even more money [emoji383]

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

12 hours ago, meatboy said:

as well as the fight,there is a welsh boy on the under card,he is some puncher 16ko's out of 30wins.only 3loses.

Are you for real? 16 KOs from 30 wins doesn't mean he is a puncher. I like Cleverly, but he got seriously <deleted> up by Kovalev and hasn't been the same since. 

16 hours ago, meatboy said:

True but he the a few chances a fair few years back and fluffed the lot. Very smart lad by all accounts not just a clever name but in boxing terms he has not done nearly as well as planned.

6 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

True but he the a few chances a fair few years back and fluffed the lot. Very smart lad by all accounts not just a clever name but in boxing terms he has not done nearly as well as planned.

i wouldnt say he has fluffed all his chances,he was the WBO.light heavyweight 2011-2013.

and today he holds the WBA.title.

since 2009 i havnt seen one of his fights.

Just now, meatboy said:

i wouldnt say he has fluffed all his chances,he was the WBO.light heavyweight 2011-2013.

and today he holds the WBA.title.

since 2009 i havnt seen one of his fights.

Lad has a 1st class degree in mathematics too but he should have done better is all I'm saying. I hope he wins but the lad he fights has been known to cause upsets. 

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 8:04 AM, Rc2702 said:

Lad has a 1st class degree in mathematics too but he should have done better is all I'm saying. I hope he wins but the lad he fights has been known to cause upsets. 

thanks R I hope the cover is on,not too bothered about the show,as the under card should be better.

What's it with McGregor's voice? Thin, reedy, whine with a fake mid-Atlantic accent that gets more girly the more agitated he gets. You could hear the lion squeal at the weigh in. On the other hand, Mayweather's is simply drenched in homey, ass-wuppng loadsamoney.

<deleted> WORKPOINT, never heard of it but since THAILAND is a Boxing addicted nation, i NEVER missed any fight here in the past 20 years, same goes for ANY other really sportsevent except Formula 1, Baseball or Cricket :D :D 

Its usually shown in Thai Televison, mostly at Channel 7 but there is for sure a Channel in public TV will showing it... 

If not, hurry to find a bar showing it, i do not expect the fight going the whole distance ;)

I hope Mc Gregor kick the ass of Mr. 1 Dollar bills throwing Money Mayweather....

On 8/24/2017 at 8:03 AM, meatboy said:

Cleverly did not fight wisely.....looked more like a human punching bag!