Thailand’s weird crackdown on boozy photos makes global headlines

snoop1130

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

congratulations!

I'd love to say you can buy me be*r then but I'm not sure if that puts me in the same category as all the other transgressors named and shamed herein .. Plus I pledged out on the alcohol thing years ago .. :wai:

15 hours ago, Get Real said:

You can live without booze and cheap women??? Oh, dear! Please post the recipe in this forum. It´s gonna be vital and extremely important to hundreds of members. :cheesy:

Didn't mean I could live without booze and cheap women.  But other places have that and MORE to offer.  Like...swimming in an ocean that isn't also the sewer, for one, and I could go on but it appears your ONLY interest in life IS booze and cheap women.

11 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

I'm sure the Prime Minister would have passed out had he seen this sublime advertising of alcohol this morning.

Oh, in case you didn't notice the guys in suits are boxers.

floydcon.jpg.b66dce4e53dc14ddb366f9ac1b54bd67.jpg

>>>>>in case you didn't notice the guys in suits are boxers.<<<<<

Good that you mention them, I didn't notice them at first - but now that I do notice them, they ruin the picture!

Boxers you say? The one on the right clearly  more then the one one the left.

5 hours ago, Joebuzz said:

Didn't mean I could live without booze and cheap women.  But other places have that and MORE to offer.  Like...swimming in an ocean that isn't also the sewer, for one, and I could go on but it appears your ONLY interest in life IS booze and cheap women.

No, I am happy in a relationship and have a daugther of 5 year. You just couldn´t be more wrong. However, the question must come. Why not choose a place of your liking. Instead of just complaining. Must be a boresome life. 

16 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Dionysus was well hammered when he went around to Prayut's to sort this out .. 

_20170828_130406.JPG

I'm only thankful that in todays world he , Bacchus, left us the Bacchus Scooter.

You never actually see it or remember getting on it but it can transport you from pub to home in an instant. When you decide to walk home from the pub at midnight you probably don't even realise you have been on it. It produces it's own time gateway making what you thought was a walk home into an instant time warp changing one hour into seconds.

The only clue you may have used it is if your wife meets you at the door in bed clothes.

It still has some faults with the time warp system in that it can make 9pm to midnight appear to be only 2 minutes. It seems the phrase 'leaving after this one' triggers the fault.

Honestly who employs these people. What have they to offer other than bars and golf courses. The beaches are limited due to pure filth being pumped straight into water ways and rubbish tips via the roadsides. A advertising and social media attack is all you can do. Best you find a new career in construction commissions 

this article is disturbing when viewed from the 'conservative:liberal' discussion; seems this new 'crackdown'  is more movement down the ultra-conservative path; so expect more of this type of 'law-making'; this appears the real 'reform' we were promised and it doesnt include any volition on our part

Another selectively enforceable law.  You know, similar to prostitution, drinking and driving, larceny, assault and battery, driving without a licence (or drunk).  The land of smiles and great unadulterated fun, until a BiB needs a few extra baht...then they'll sideswipe and hoop you.