August 18, 20179 yr I have a non O visa 90days. Even if it will remain 1 month with come back to Thailand.. I would like to use a re-entry permit, as I have used many visa exempt entries.. Being scared to got worried at the immigration, so if I use the re entry permit. It is almost sure to be allowed into the Kingdom.. Without hassles as long I didnt get blacklisted right ? No need proof cash or onward ticket.. ? Edited August 18, 20179 yr by Danielsiam
August 18, 20179 yr Technically you need to show the cash if requested, however the chances of being asked are small.
August 18, 20179 yr If you have a re entry permit there will be NO hassle and you are allowed in of course into Thailand. BUT I am not sure how and why you should have a re entry permit if you have a Non Immigrant "O"-VISA? Glegolo
August 18, 20179 yr 12 minutes ago, glegolo said: If you have a re entry permit there will be NO hassle and you are allowed in of course into Thailand. BUT I am not sure how and why you should have a re entry permit if you have a Non Immigrant "O"-VISA? Glegolo Why not? O is a single entry, do it makes sense to use a re-entry and keep the permission to stay intact.
Create an account or sign in to comment