Any Falafel recommendations?

MickeyMaow

4 minutes ago, elektrified said:

Soi 3 Suk... Bangkok.

I think the fact the OP said "China Mai" he was really meaning and enquiring about Chiang Mai,  but I could be wrong  so perhaps  you know of  a new area in Bangkok called China Mai.

1 hour ago, gummy said:

I think the fact the OP said "China Mai" he was really meaning and enquiring about Chiang Mai,  but I could be wrong  so perhaps  you know of  a new area in Bangkok called China Mai.

Imagine that when I wrote the post I wasn't going to mention Chiang Mai because the thread was going into the Chiang Mai forum, but I thought no,  I'll just state Chiang Mai so that there is absolutely no confusion. But still......

Sabada is OK but it comes out on a plate. I like BTC opposite. They're not in the same league as the refillable falafel stalls at Israeli bus stations but good enough.

There's a new falafel place opened along Rajpakanai Road near Spoon De Best. Has anyone tried it?

9 hours ago, CNXSTEVE said:

Little Istanbul - Galare Food Centre not bad, but not as good as Israeli ones

His kebabs are superb. Everything else is mediocre. I don't know why they even have hummus on the menu. I've asked perhaps 12 times when I've been there for hummus and every time "mai mee".

On 8/20/2017 at 10:25 PM, MickeyMaow said:

Imagine that when I wrote the post I wasn't going to mention Chiang Mai because the thread was going into the Chiang Mai forum, but I thought no,  I'll just state Chiang Mai so that there is absolutely no confusion. But still......

And the reason..... there are none even worth mentioning in C.M. I always wait until I'm in Bangkok about 4 times a year and go and eat at Soi 3 every meal. After about 3-4 days, I'm satisfied. There are so many good Middle Eastern places to eat on Soi 3 it's amazing.

Archived