Contest to pick Trump's last day in office! Enter now!

It seems like the right time to have an office pool to pick Trump's last day in office.  Please enter your picks here.  The winner will be determined by the lowest score calculated by this formula:

(Number of days between your selected date and the actual last day of Trump's tenure) - (number of days between the date on which you make your pick and Trump's last day on the job)

The purpose of this method is to give equal weighting to both the accuracy and timeliness of your pick.   For example, if today I pick October 31 and Trump actually leaves office on November 10 then my score is:  10 -77 = -67. 

Enter as often as you wish.  Only your last entry counts.  In the event that VP Pence successfully invokes the incapacity provisions of the 25th Amendment resulting in loss of presidential power for Trump without his actual removal from office, his last day in office for our purposes will be the last day Trump had the nuclear codes.

The winner will receive a tip of the hat.

I will start by predicting that Trump will be carried off by the helicopter for the last time from the South Lawn amid the sighs of a grateful nation on:   October 31, 2017.   Go Trump!

3 minutes ago, CaptHaddock said:

So, you don't think Trump will quite be able to manage the President-for-Life thing?

God, I hope not.  And to be clear, I'm not wishing for that date.  Any more than I'm hoping the 1% will amass even more of the world's wealth and still pay less in taxes.  Just predicting it.

Edited by impulse