Decent meat grinder

Mover1

This might sound a bit strange but i'm looking for a decent meat grinder to make my own cat food, so it's got to be able to easily grind up chicken thighs/drumsticks/raw bones.

Anyone know where i can get one or recommend any decent makes / models?

I'm located in Phuket so either local to there or online and delivered if possible.

Cheers in advance

Edited by Mover1

I'm afraid it is not possible, unless maybe if you buy an industrial machine.

I grind my meat by myself with a Porkert grinder (hand grinder) and I need to carefully remove all tendons etc otherwise it will block the holes in the grinding plates. So only pure meat and fat (semi frozen for the best results). Chicken skin should be ok I think, but forget about the bones. 

But why do you need to grind it for catfood?  I often give my dogs boiled chicken carcasses and I don't even chop them. I suppose for cats it is ok if you chop them in some smaller rat-size pieces; keeps them busy for a while...

Thanks for the reply U235, yeah it's looking like an industrial one would be best. Maybe a bit of overkill for cat food though, haha. Someone else has suggested a different hand grinder that might do raw bones as well as meat.

The reason for doing it is from reading up on whats best for cats to eat, as one of mine has been getting a lot fatter than the other lately. Been feeding only dry food and this vet's blog (http://catinfo.org/making-cat-food/) has convinced me to make my own food for them, or at least only feed them 'wet' food. Thought i'd try and do them a favour and turn them into athletes so they stand a better chance if attacked by any local stray dogs.