An Excellent Joke For All To Enjoy....10/10....except

Brahmburgers, if you have snuck in here to read my joke, go back to your Thai/Farang vitriolic double-pricing debate. I bet you can peel an orange in your pocket and I also bet that the last time that you bought a round of drinks the U.S.A. had just put a man on the moon.

Three pieces of string in a bar

There is a sign that says "No strings served." The first string says, "Well, I'll get served, watch."

So he walks into the bar. He saunters up to the bar and says,"I'll have a beer please." The bartender says,"We don't serve strings here. Get out!"

So the second string says, "Well, I'll get served watch."

So he walks into the bar. He strolls up to the bar and says, "I'll have a beer please." The bartender says, "We don't serve strings here. Get out!"

Finally the thrid string says, "I'll get served." He messes up his hair, twists himself around and goes into the bar. He strolls up to the bar and says, "I'll have a beer, please."

The bartender says, "Say, aren't you a string?"

He replies, "Nope. I'm a frayed knot."

Brahmburgers, if you have snuck in here to read my joke, go back to your Thai/Farang vitriolic double-pricing debate. I bet you can peel an orange in your pocket and I also bet that the last time that you bought a round of drinks the U.S.A. had just put a man on the moon.

:o:D:D Nice one libby!