never cease to amaze me

lovelomsak

People just never cease to amaze me  in how they can go to forums and discuss things that are all conjecture and rumour .

No one knows what happened to Yingluck no one knows where she is. There is no real evidence she left. There is no evidence she  is still here. But how many posts do we have going discussing how she got out, of Thailand? How her brother is involved?  Who planned it.? Who helped?  People are posting pure speculation based on  rumours and conjecture. All these threads are just old women gossiping. When the facts are out maybe then we can have threads of credibility. Until then it is just a waste of time to read  posts of fantasy.

Just look at the Koh Tao topics. The Matichon newspaper group with about 2 million daily circulation had to settle a lawsuit, print an apology, and make a cash settlement because they printed something that -- even after a year -- they could not prove but most posting on those topics still take the retracted stories as the gospel truth.

Hitler said it the best when he said. "Tell a lie enough times and people will believe it' And lies are exactly what is being put out there about what happened. If she could I am sure she would make a statement to her faithful followers.

So until Yingluck appears in public I consider all the talk about her running a lie. I should mention I amnot a follower of hers.

It would be in her best interests to speak to the nation and  explain to all her followers why she did what she did.  But of course if she has been killed or abducted this would be impossible to do.

So why is she silent? Why does her brother only quote famous people on twitter? Think about if folks. Are we as gullible as many people here feel the Thai's are.? The media mentions she ran everybody buys into it absolutely no proof. You guys took the bait hook line and sinker.

Now it is no evidence she left. What is to follow? Probably lots of speculation with no substance or just plain  lies. 

I feel she either will never reappear or be found dead.

If never reappears is best for junta. That will pretty well put an end to the red shirts and  her political party.  Smooth sailing from here on in for 20 years.

Her brother is powerless against this. It is not politics. It is war and only one side has an army.

On 30/08/2017 at 9:35 AM, lovelomsak said:

Hitler said it the best when he said. "Tell a lie enough times and people will believe it' And lies are exactly what is being put out there about what happened. If she could I am sure she would make a statement to her faithful followers.

So until Yingluck appears in public I consider all the talk about her running a lie. I should mention I amnot a follower of hers.

It would be in her best interests to speak to the nation and  explain to all her followers why she did what she did.  But of course if she has been killed or abducted this would be impossible to do.

So why is she silent? Why does her brother only quote famous people on twitter? Think about if folks. Are we as gullible as many people here feel the Thai's are.? The media mentions she ran everybody buys into it absolutely no proof. You guys took the bait hook line and sinker.

Goebells not Hitler.

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:46 AM, allane said:

Old men gossiping, for the most part; otherwise, you are spot on.

LOL. This subforum is for gossip, given that it is probably a bunch of old guys with nothing better to do that sit and chat, much like the village wimmin that used to gather under the MIL's house to gossip about the falang ( me ).

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. This subforum is for gossip, given that it is probably a bunch of old guys with nothing better to do that sit and chat, much like the village wimmin that used to gather under the MIL's house to gossip about the falang ( me ).

Yep, I am here......love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif.0ae65bdda1e39ab10026c81545d7227f.gif

Archived