Vespa gts 300 super Price reduction

marino28

Good morning, just find out that the Vespa gts 300 super is now for sale in Thailand with abs and traction control for 195900 thb. Before if I remember right the price was 310000. So a very big price reduction. I was thinking to buy the news xmax, but after I discover the reduction of price in the Vespa 300 I am not sure again what to choose 

I had a Vespa GTS Supersport and it was a brilliant little bike. Its the only bike I regret selling. It was dead easy to sell and I didn't lose much there was a queue of Thai customers. My wife loved it and it always got loads of admiring comments from locals. If you're single you'll find yourself with many interested ladies. The handling is top notch, build quality is very good and they are quite nippy. It's got the feel good factor you don't get with a Japanese bike and you feel like you're riding something a bit special. I think I'm talking myself into getting another one :smile:

12 hours ago, Big Guns said:

I had a Vespa GTS Supersport and it was a brilliant little bike. Its the only bike I regret selling. It was dead easy to sell and I didn't lose much there was a queue of Thai customers. My wife loved it and it always got loads of admiring comments from locals. If you're single you'll find yourself with many interested ladies. The handling is top notch, build quality is very good and they are quite nippy. It's got the feel good factor you don't get with a Japanese bike and you feel like you're riding something a bit special. I think I'm talking myself into getting another one :smile:

As an owner of a GTS 125 I agree 100%. Not sure I can add much except the 300 must go like shit off a shovel too, my little 125 is well fast enough. The Italians just do it better than anyone else, with style and feel good, we also have a new 125 Filano, not a patch on the Vespa.

But if you just want 0-60 figures and bangs for you you buck, you just won't get what Vespa have to offer.

With all the happy kms we have done on the Vespa, it will be a big comedown to use the Filano next month, okay for the shops but I cannot imagine doing any more trips on it. It will such a come down, have to get the old big bike fixed for the road trips and wait for the next Asian trip.

Archived