Second Hand Book Shops In Pattaya.

richb2004

If you are looking for second hand books in English and some other European languages, then the store (I think called Pattaya Beach Books) in PS Bowling building, but upstairs, is excellent.

LMK if you need more details, I will look them up.

If ever you are in Singapore, their Borders (or is it Boarders) is the far I have ever seen.

Good luck

2 more in the soi Boukhao area. Swan books is on the top side of Soi Boukhao between Soi Honey and Diana, Jeremys books is on the left at the bottom of Soi Chaiapoon next to Crazy Daves

Edited by sungod

The guy that owns the one above tops. Mike also has another branch in Soi Bukeow which also has a good selection in.

What kind of books are you into? I am a prolific reader and having lived in Pattaya for a few years now have built up a pretty large collection most of which I have read. If you let me know your area of interest I will e-mail you a list of any related titles I have and am prepared to sell on with prices.

I use the second hand book shop above TOP's supermarket in the middle of town, and think it is very good, but I wonder if there are any more in Pattaya.

Anybody know of any?

There is another used book store on either Soi Yamoto or Soi Post Office (forget which is which) closer to the Beach Road side than Pattaya 2nd RD.

There are two book stores on one of these sois, one sells new books and the other sells the "used" books.