Another Bomb Goes Off In Pattani

MiG16

not very good pics, since I dont have the best of camera, but just happen to be almost at the scene......

we were just driving back home when suddenly all these police cars, and PorTeckTueng etc are behind us honking for cars to give way.....took only a minute to realise that they were going only about less than 100 metres down the road. so we decided to check it out to see what was happening. as it turns out a bomb had gone off, injuring one person (according to some police who had just arrived at the scene). they obviously still had the area blocked off, while waiting for the bomb squad to arrive. was the first time I saw one of these bomb squad vans........look formiddable....kinda scary ......couldnt get a shot though....

things are getting really worrying. this bomb that went off, although small, is almost in the centre of town in Pattani. ofcourse the incident on Friday where teenagers were shot by police didnt help things.

out of curiosity...how many of you saw that reported on TV stations? I saw it only once on TITV on Saturday morning, and thereafter it was all news about people enjoying songkran across the country. theres talks down here that people arent happy that it received so less coverage.

PS. sorry about quality of pics...my camera doesnt do very well in night lights. if the experts wanna edit them please feel free

post-22734-1176646756_thumb.jpg

post-22734-1176646831_thumb.jpg

post-22734-1176646885_thumb.jpg

post-22734-1176647191_thumb.jpg

Edited by MiG16