Prefab Homes?

podgey

Hello all, has anyone had any experience with prefabricated homes in thailand? Im not too fond of the run of the mill thai style house and was looking for something different. I am thinking of buying the different sections and arranging them to suit my taste and location.

I understand that to do anything out of the ordinary is likely to confuse and slow the building contractors if i was starting from scratch, not to metion the price increases.

The Traditional teak thai style houses look really good , but are expensive.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any other options as ive done a few searches and been unable to find anything. Cheers

Hello all, has anyone had any experience with prefabricated homes in thailand? Im not too fond of the run of the mill thai style house and was looking for something different. I am thinking of buying the different sections and arranging them to suit my taste and location.

I understand that to do anything out of the ordinary is likely to confuse and slow the building contractors if i was starting from scratch, not to metion the price increases.

The Traditional teak thai style houses look really good , but are expensive.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any other options as ive done a few searches and been unable to find anything. Cheers

Hi podgey

What kind of prefabricated house your are looking for (wood, brick, concrete panels)? My company is providing professional architecture and project management services since 4 years in Thailand and we have quit a lot of contacts to such material suppliers. We could also realize such a concept by my company as a turn key contractor. I previously executed several such projects in Switzerland before.

regards markus

• 1 year later...

I realize that this tread has been dead for a long time but if anyone is still interested in Thai built prefab buildings I can recomend www.unibuild.com. I am also sketching up some of my own home designs for prefab using their product.

PM me danmarinephuket at hotmale dot com