How Old Are You?

konangrit

Which age bracket are you in?  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I guess groups E and F will be the leading runners in this poll due to the large number of retirees in the expat community that will kick the bucket whilst in groups G or H. Groups A and B should be low due to the number who pop their clogs mangling high speed motorbikes racing on Thailands' notoriously dodgy roads. C and D should also be low as this seems to be the prefered age to fling oneself off of a multi-story building.

Twisted logic, or will the poll agree with my thinking?

I voted for group B, by the way. Maybe I should drive a car.

No multy storey building please I am afraid of jumping any other choice for group c? :D

Tieing your hands behind your back and suffocating yourself with a plastic bag is generally the favoured option for vertigo sufferers. :o

No multy storey building please I am afraid of jumping any other choice for group c?  :D

Tieing your hands behind your back and suffocating yourself with a plastic bag is generally the favoured option for vertigo sufferers. :o

:D I think its even harder than jumping

Sorry, I have just messed your poll up.

I clicked on "View Results. Null Vote"

I was then told I had already voted, so I do not know where my vote went.

Maybe George could have a look into this as I suspect it is screwing up every poll.

D for me too.

So where are all the wrinklies? too blind to see the screen? Too artheritic to hit the keyboard? Too busy combing over their Bobby Charltons? Too knackered satisfying their teenage wives?

Or maybe too damned sensible to post frivolous posts! :o

all of the above !! :o

Wanted to vote in D but was rejected with the message that I had already voted!!?? I admit to have checked the vote score but not voted yet.

Despite this negative slap in the face experience and being with 43 in the critical age group no fly attempts from a high rise building. Why making the life of my opponents easier? Rather prefer still buggin' em for a while. Hey you D's out there, we are the leader of the pack, in front of the kids and the oldtimers. We may just be average in terms of age but we come in heaps. :D

The poll seems to indicate that it is a slightly younger age group of ex-pats in Tbailand that feel comfortable or enjoy using Interent BBS as a means of communicating with kindred sprits or even with spirits of a less kindred nature. Having little shame, this middle aged curmudgeon (sitting on the group W bench) will gladly take pride in hanging out with a younger group of studmuffins.