Ladies' Night

Sao Jiang Mai

Hope it's OK to post this, but I am organising a ladies' night at The Pub on Huay Kaew road on Thursday 9th August. It's very informal. Citylife will be sponsoring bar snacks, but the rest is just buy your own. I just thought it would be good to invite any ladies who may want to meet others and get to know more people for a casual evening of drinks, chatter and grub. Starting at 6.30 p.m., bring as many girl-friends as you want and I really hope to meet many new faces and see some old (in the nicest possible meaning) ones. Please pm me for any questions.

Edited by Buckwheat
Email address removed, please see Forum Rules

• 3 weeks later...

The Pub itself wants to do one every month now - 1st Thursday of each month. As for a Citylife organised one, I was thinking of changing venues so it's fair to each venue maybe every 3 or every 4 months. I will keep you posted. But The Pub's monthlies will definitely go ahead and they will put on finger food too and I shall try to make them. We had about 60 women which was really cool. It was really good fun and it was lovely to meet all of you.