Tv Bash Cnx

true blue

Perhaps, gentlemen, a Football Forum bash in Bangkok might be worth organising...?.. Pick a night with some good matches.. convene in a suitable hostelry.. and, :o

Very much agreed, can't beat a night with football, beer and a bit of banter.

Edited by mrtoad

Perhaps, gentlemen, a Football Forum bash in Bangkok might be worth organising...?.. Pick a night with some good matches.. convene in a suitable hostelry.. and, :D

Sounds good to me mucky , how about the Liverpool v Man U on Dec 15 !!! , or if thats too long to wait the Liverpool v Everton game on Oct 20 :o:D:D .

Of course not every game would have to involve Liverpool :D:bah: .

Hey guys.....I live in CM....I'll be there....

Surely that alone makes it worth the journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ok maybee not

Errm...when and where is it?????

Edited by ThaiPauly

Surely that alone makes it worth the journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ok maybee not

TP, it's been rearranged it's now at Fawlty towers, Torquay :o

TP, it's been rearranged it's now at Fawlty towers, Torquay :D

Does that mean I have to host it?

CYBYLLL.........................................................................

.............................................. :D

We've got this football tribe or whatever they call themselves from Tie Visa...whatever that may be, probably all wear their club Ties so the Major will love them ....want to book into the hotel for some kind of convention....What...yes I know that Torquay does not have a football team but....well yes I know they maybee a bit boisterous but its not as if they are going to smash up the place or anything.....well yes they might get a bit loud when the games are on he TV and well yes they are probably going to drink a lot...but think of the money Cybyll, and Murphy can put anything right that they break...you know how cheap...I mean good he is.......no dear I know we have not got Sky TV ...but with this many coming surely its worth the expense...no dear no Barcelona fans so Manuel will just be able to get on with his job...I'll just tell hm to say "up the arse" a lot.... that will keep them happy... well some of them ...the Spurs fans will probably kill him...but thats a small price to pay dear...yes but Cybylll...just think how good this will be for our image as the one hotel in Torquay that DOES accept riff raff....and Amex :o We need the business dear...OK ...OK have it your way

We are fully booked...Sorry....ahh Major...yes I'm just opening the bar now...sorry the papers have'nt arrived yet.....so tell me Major do you like football???

TP, it's been rearranged it's now at Fawlty towers, Torquay :D

Does that mean I have to host it?

CYBYLLL.........................................................................

.............................................. :bah:

We've got this football tribe or whatever they call themselves from Tie Visa...whatever that may be, probably all wear their club Ties so the Major will love them ....want to book into the hotel for some kind of convention....What...yes I know that Torquay does not have a football team but....well yes I know they maybee a bit boisterous but its not as if they are going to smash up the place or anything.....well yes they might get a bit loud when the games are on he TV and well yes they are probably going to drink a lot...but think of the money Cybyll, and Murphy can put anything right that they break...you know how cheap...I mean good he is.......no dear I know we have not got Sky TV ...but with this many coming surely its worth the expense...no dear no Barcelona fans so Manuel will just be able to get on with his job...I'll just tell hm to say "up the arse" a lot.... that will keep them happy... well some of them ...the Spurs fans will probably kill him...but thats a small price to pay dear...yes but Cybylll...just think how good this will be for our image as the one hotel in Torquay that DOES accept riff raff....and Amex :o We need the business dear...OK ...OK have it your way

We are fully booked...Sorry....ahh Major...yes I'm just opening the bar now...sorry the papers have'nt arrived yet.....so tell me Major do you like football???

:D:D

Just don't mention the Germans :D

Perhaps, gentlemen, a Football Forum bash in Bangkok might be worth organising...?.. Pick a night with some good matches.. convene in a suitable hostelry.. and, :D

Sounds good to me mucky , how about the Liverpool v Man U on Dec 15 !!! , or if thats too long to wait the Liverpool v Everton game on Oct 20 :o:D:D .

Of course not every game would have to involve Liverpool :D:bah: .

count me in if you have a bash got to come down to bkk for visa in oct and oh sm its everton v liverpool at the peoples club ground 1st derby

:D Good one TP... What a classic programme that was..

I reckon the October date looks good (I'm often in Europe for work in December)..

Saturday, 20 October 2007

Arsenal v Bolton, 15:00 (21-00)

Aston Villa v Man Utd, 17:15 (23-15)

Blackburn v Reading, 15:00

Everton v Liverpool, 12:45 (18-45)

Fulham v Derby, 15:00

Man City v Birmingham, 15:00

Middlesbrough v Chelsea, 15:00

Wigan v Portsmouth, 15:00

Some entertaining games there... :o

(I think the date is also before the switch back to GMT in the UK..)

I reckon the October date looks good (I'm often in Europe for work in December)..

Agreed, that looks like a good evenings worth of football, count me in. The question is, which establishment??

Agreed, that looks like a good evenings worth of football, count me in. The question is, which establishment??

Nowt worth watching there marra!

Haddaway and sh*te, there's nee quality games on that day like.

:o:D Well we could coincide it with a Sunderland game, probably more opportunity to talk and drink becasue there won't be much quality on the TV to distract. :D:D

:o:D Well we could coincide it with a Sunderland game, probably more opportunity to talk and drink becasue there won't be much quality on the TV to distract. :D:D

How about our game against the Skunks/Scum/Mags then? Lots of brawling, swearing, kicking and screaming ... and that's only the lasses. Much more entertaining than an episode of Eastenders (West Ham v whoever).

Depends where you want to be...but since we OWN a restaurant with TV we can gurantee the games you wanna watch.

We are only just past the airport and our beer is CHEAP and Thai food "arroy maak"

I would make sure you got back to town safe and sound. :D

otherwise I would suggest Tuskers

Depends where you want to be...but since we OWN a restaurant with TV we can gurantee the games you wanna watch.

We are only just past the airport and our beer is CHEAP and Thai food "arroy maak"

I would make sure you got back to town safe and sound. :o

Your place sounds great mate :D:D , and seen as I've got a month holiday in October I would be well up for it ( guess what my job is !!?!?!?!!? :D ).

I would make sure you got back to town safe and sound. :o

Your place sounds great mate :D:D , and seen as I've got a month holiday in October I would be well up for it ( guess what my job is !!?!?!?!!? :D ).

I know! :D

Thai Pauly

I would make sure you got back to town safe and sound.

More than three years living in Thailand and I've never been to Chiang Mai, this could be the perfect opportunity. :o

Your restaurant sounds ideal TP, I'd definitely be up for it. :D

did this move up to chiangmai again?

werent you guys saying bangkok? grrrrrrrrr

oh well...... October is too far away for me anyway :D and CM hmmm might as well be another world :D especially now that I have some idea how the locals there party :D I wont be able to keep up :o