Troll Reply Thread

LOST IN THE BIG MANGO is our latest one, I have started this post as a reply/comment forum for the linked post and other juvenille spaggle.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...=0entry151207

By replying here hopefully the original fake topic will sink, leaving General Topics and other main forums 'clean'.

Is this a good idea and do I have the mods approval?

By replying here hopefully the original fake topic will sink, leaving General Topics and other main forums 'clean'.

Is this a good idea and do I have the mods approval?

What is a FAKE TOPIC? and how to handle it correctly?

This forum is anonymous, and even the administration does not request from a new user some verification, like a valid email-address, which is not @hotmail or @yahoo.com.

I think, how to verify, who is a troll and what is a fake topic, the only way is, to ask the poster some more details, more personal details, more about the circumstances.... if he replies, with clear information and not with aggressive comments, then (maybe) it is not a troll or a fake topic....

If there is no reply at all within one week or so, then it is a troll for sure, not even reading the replies to his fake posting.

Some people are feeling better, to stay anonymous, when talking about how they where cheated, or how they were infected by diseases, or drug users...and so on.. and I have heard stories, I did not believe by myself....but they turned out to be true......It is difficult to judge after the first posting in a new topic, what is true and what is a fake.....

Some more ideas? I think, this is a very good question. We should talk more about, how to identify trolls and fake postings....

Of course, we can. I guess mods/admins have been trying to find the way out to keep the forum informative and funny - with reasonable amount of crappy/fake posts. Most of the crappy ones would be mine, I'm afraid. Like Yorkie said, over thousand posts under my belt, and 6 of which make sense. :o

:D

Listen, they are now looking for Admins and Mods for the Hua Hin and Cha Am Local Forum. Although I am not a big postee I enjoy reading the posts. Please do not let the Hua Hin and Cha Am local forums go to ruin after the 66Fergy and Charlieboy episode recntly.

All the bad crap seems to becoming from the Cha Am location so please do not allow anyone from Cha Am become a Mod or Admin. Help.

:o

Like Yorkie said, over thousand posts under my belt, and 6 of which make sense. :o

LC, 6!!! (six) I think he admires you. :D

No offense, I just could not stop myself.

Btw, what happened to your link? Got

The error returned was:

You do not have permission to view this topic

Axel; yeah I know. Yorkie is always kind to me. :D

I'm afraid that thread has been deleted. It was in Hua Hin section and was same old <deleted> about BG. And a dog with weird name (free-free? I don't remember). A troll indeed. :D

RDN; good one. I read it and had to go get my medications right away. :o