Wing Tsun On Phuket?

thaibutty

Hi everybody,

is there anybody on Phuket who is practizing Wing Tsun and knows a teacher on the island? I already searched the web but couldn't find any information. I also spoke to the owner of the hua hin wing tsun camp and offered weekend classes on phuket if there would be at least 8-10 persons.

So if there is anybody interested it would be great if we could set up a wing tsun group on phuket

cu butty

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everybody,

is there anybody on Phuket who is practizing Wing Tsun and knows a teacher on the island? I already searched the web but couldn't find any information. I also spoke to the owner of the hua hin wing tsun camp and offered weekend classes on phuket if there would be at least 8-10 persons.

So if there is anybody interested it would be great if we could set up a wing tsun group on phuket

cu butty

Wang Chung? Was that not an 80's rock group?

"Everybody Wang Chung tonight............everbody Wang Chung tonight"

Wing Tsun is a form of Kung <deleted> which was originally invented by a shaolin nun, who wanted a martial art system which makes it possible for a person to defend themselves against physically stronger persons, even if they are trained in other martial arts. Wing Tsun is the most effective style of all martial arts and self defense systems.

To James: Do you anybody else who is interested in martial arts others than Muay Thai? I also have the problem with the unregular working times so I can't attempt any of the Muay Thai classes

Wing Tsun is a form of Kung <deleted> which was originally invented by a shaolin nun, who wanted a martial art system which makes it possible for a person to defend themselves against physically stronger persons, even if they are trained in other martial arts. Wing Tsun is the most effective style of all martial arts and self defense systems.

To James: Do you anybody else who is interested in martial arts others than Muay Thai? I also have the problem with the unregular working times so I can't attempt any of the Muay Thai classes

A bold claim that most MMA fans would probably dissagree on...

I would say Krav Maga is a very well rounded practical defense system from the little I understand.

I don't, there is an mma training camp which does brazilian ju jitsu but as far as I know there isnt really martila arts in Phuket. The only way to find them I reckon is to ask someone in the vast chinese community here but my mandarin is rubbish, ill let ya know if I hear anyting

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everybody,

cu butty

hi every body my name is phil i'm instructor in wing chun jun fan kali eskrima panantukan panajakman dumog and pentjak silat setia hati terate i have already created my own style based on the most efficient street fight techniques and looking for serious student

Hi,

that's good news that somebody is able to teach Wing tsun. But aren't you based in Pattaya? If so, how would it be possible to conduct classes in Phuket? Because if it i'd be possible I would be really interested.

the wind is able to move where there is an opportunity

i ll be soon in pukhet may be next week

Hi,

that's good news that somebody is able to teach Wing tsun. But aren't you based in Pattaya? If so, how would it be possible to conduct classes in Phuket? Because if it i'd be possible I would be really interested.

Dear WIND

I am interested in this. PLEASE PM ME

Please mail me if you will do this

Thanks

Sean

Hi everybody,

cu butty

Hi Thaibutty...

I am interested in attending these classes... Never done Wing Tsun before, but have a serious interest...

Let us talk...

PLEASE PM ME

Regards!!

Sean

Hi,

Dear WIND

I am interested in this. PLEASE PM ME

Please mail me if you will do this

Thanks

Sean

the shortest distance beetween two points is the straight line no doubt when there is an opportunity it's just going by itself do you understand you must be outside impatience outside doubt

be outside emotions which are illusions caused by a news never be surprised be prepared and ready think in a safe place the sens will guide and let your mind finding the solution you 'll be able to react in the right moment with the right feeling technique chi mind move like the wind without force but with sens

outside emotions

the shortest distance beetween two points is the straight line no doubt when there is an opportunity it's just going by itself do you understand you must be outside impatience outside doubt

be outside emotions which are illusions caused by a news never be surprised be prepared and ready think in a safe place the sens will guide and let your mind finding the solution you 'll be able to react in the right moment with the right feeling technique chi mind move like the wind without force but with sens

outside emotions

So I guess this pseudo-philosophical babble means no?

Hi,

Wax on...wax off......... :o

Any martial art you put your mind and heart at can be a great asset in self defense, but true wresting particularily Greco-Roman but without a doubt Freestyle as well, cannot be beat. Combine Wrestling, Muay Thai and good knowledge of Jui Jitsu submission defense and you got the whole gambit, I have heard the local MMA clubs arent half bad here.

HI EVERY BODY I'M IN PUKHET

hi wind, ok you are in phuket, how long are you hear? u would be interested in starting a 'class/school'? may take a little time to get some students but its sure possible...

086 272 5125 otherwise whats your number?

Sean

hi wind, ok you are in phuket, how long are you hear? u would be interested in starting a 'class/school'? may take a little time to get some students but its sure possible...

Sean

Sean

don't worry the most important thing is that you are motivated I will call you after tomorow

Hi,

Wax on...wax off......... :o

Up & Down..... Up & Down.....

post-59607-1209415975.gif

• 11 months later...

Hi Wind,

i'm french man who live in Phuket island. I'll be happy to join your group. Actually i follow the Wan Kam leung Wing Chun.

I want to continue my practice, and i ready to move as often that i can for learn.

Please can you give me information for study.

Friendly, Gerald

• 1 year later...
Hi everybody,

cu butty

hi every body my name is phil i'm instructor in wing chun jun fan kali eskrima panantukan panajakman dumog and pentjak silat setia hati terate i have already created my own style based on the most efficient street fight techniques and looking for serious student

hi phil, do you teach wing chun in pattaya.? i know a few more people who looking for a teacher..please send me a e-mail.. or call me 0822013917

thanks..

Edited by LivinginKata
email removed as per TV rules. Send PM

If Wing Tsun can stop bullets from a gun, I certainly would be interested in that, especially in Thailand. :) :) :) :)

• 7 months later...

If Wing Tsun can stop bullets from a gun, I certainly would be interested in that, especially in Thailand. :) :) :) :)

Billabong kelver t-shirt is the way to go there.