Looking For Upgrade Parts For Mitsubishi In Bangkok

scomei

i'm going to bangkok on May 08. So can somebody help me with this? l'm looking for shops in bangkok area that sell aftermarket car parts to modify my car. Currently looking for turbo TD05 or S15. If possible, please provide me with the address and tel no. Thk u.

i'm going to bangkok on May 08. So can somebody help me with this? l'm looking for shops in bangkok area that sell aftermarket car parts to modify my car. Currently looking for turbo TD05 or S15. If possible, please provide me with the address and tel no. Thk u.

i have just visited Mitsu auto city at srinakarin road. they are one of the official mitsu service center.

another one at :

Name : Mitsu Only

Owner : K. Kaew

Mobile : 08 98966267

Vacharapol Garage in ram indra. look for soi Vacharapol. there is another one is praditmanutham road oposite of tesco.

what car application? i myself have looked and found several td05h, and the td05-16g, i have a triton 4x4, and that is the ideal choice. well if you have a manual uu can go for a td06. i got an auto....so the td05 is big enough.

i have qoutes for about 7-20,000 for the turbo, and some with installations.

one place is will sell me the turbo, fit it in, for 15,000. a second hand though...he also recomend a garrette turbo, for 20,000brand new.

anyways chula, bangna-trad are good places to look at to.

what car application? i myself have looked and found several td05h, and the td05-16g, i have a triton 4x4, and that is the ideal choice. well if you have a manual uu can go for a td06. i got an auto....so the td05 is big enough.

i have qoutes for about 7-20,000 for the turbo, and some with installations.

one place is will sell me the turbo, fit it in, for 15,000. a second hand though...he also recomend a garrette turbo, for 20,000brand new.

anyways chula, bangna-trad are good places to look at to.

im looking for 2nd hand TD04 or TD05. any idea how much will it cost for 2nd hand turbo?

is chula and bangna-trad a street name? is it vry far from pratunam cos i will be staying at baiyoke sky. is both places near to each other or its a totally different places? does this place sell lots of car accessories also?