Tattooists In Bkk

STEALTH K3

There's a good guy upstairs in the cinema on Siam Square.

Chinese, I think.

Used to have a business in the states.

He is a bit costly.

There is a good one at Victory Monument. In the shopping centre, center1. Upstairs, a small shop but very reasonable and cmopetent for small tattoos.

For anybody who wants a tattoo, I'd be VERY careful about getting ANY tattoos here in Thailand. I see some people getting them at places like Jatujak Market. Hepatitis B, C and AIDS are rampant here and a lot of these hole in the wall shops probably don't use disposable needles. The more costly the tattoo parlor the cleaner it probably is.

I really like the guy at Imperial at Samlong - or Samrong. Its a shopping Centre on about Suk 112.

Get off the BTS an On-Nut Get a taxi heading away from Bangkok and just say: Im-Peer-ee-um Sam-long, they will know. He is on the second floor near the lift/elevator. Always new needles, fresh ink etc. I have had a few there, it is good. He also gives good care istructions for the first 2 weeks, so it looks good after - (complicated tattoos).

I don't know about others, but I was very suspicious to start with and I was careful with my research.