Bad Hangover

Hi all,

I have been on the Jack Daniels pretty heavy over the past few days. I have decided to stop today as I need to care of a few things so I need a clear head.

Unfortunatly my nerves are shot to pieces and i got the case of severe shakes, Unfortunatly I threw all my medication (xanax, diazpam) down the toilet when I was drunk yesterday :o (it seemed like a good idea at the time)

I am drinking coffee now but the caffeine is playing havoc with my nerves. do you guys have any ideas or advice how to combat this. Thanks in advance

Hi all,

I have been on the Jack Daniels pretty heavy over the past few days. I have decided to stop today as I need to care of a few things so I need a clear head.

Unfortunatly my nerves are shot to pieces and i got the case of severe shakes, Unfortunatly I threw all my medication (xanax, diazpam) down the toilet when I was drunk yesterday  :o (it seemed like a good idea at the time)

I am drinking coffee now but the caffeine is playing havoc with my nerves. do you guys have any ideas or advice how to combat this.  Thanks in advance

Try taking the phone off your head!

Hi all,

Unfortunatly my nerves are shot to pieces and i got the case of severe shakes, Unfortunatly I threw all my medication (xanax, diazpam) down the toilet when I was drunk yesterday  :o (it seemed like a good idea at the time)

I am drinking coffee now but the caffeine is playing havoc with my nerves. do you guys have any ideas or advice how to combat this.  Thanks in advance

Go to the doctor.

How long have you been on the medication?

It can be dangerous to stop abruptly, very dangerous medicinie, in fact in Thai, that is the name for it - dangerous medicine.

As for drinking, it is not normal - contact AA.

drink a lot wather or anything beside coke and that junk and alc and wait a few days and your body will repair that automatic.

Also try to eat good, a lot of protein (your liver needs that), some fat (your nerves need that) and some vitamins (can also liver+nerves) and wait....

Hi all,

Thanks for input,

i guess i will try and sweat it out for a few days. I will probally need a 6 pack of miller to fight the demons before i go to bed later. i didn't know fat was good for your nerves. I will try and get a take-out, i guess i can check the yellow pages fro delivery as I am prone to panic attacks if i leave the apartment in this condition. Unfortunatly the doc probally won't re-prescribe my medication as he will probally think i sold it :o:D maybe its for the best

Hi all,

Unfortunatly my nerves are shot to pieces and i got the case of severe shakes, Unfortunatly I threw all my medication (xanax, diazpam) down the toilet when I was drunk yesterday  :D (it seemed like a good idea at the time)

Try taking the phone off your head!

Old Croc,

That one actually made me laugh out loud mate and my wife is looking at me like I've gone completely insane. Thanks for that

:o:D

Thanks for the input guys/gals,

I am in good shape again, just a few beers to get me to sleep everynight.

i was feeling pretty manic last Sun/Mon ?? it was hectic !

I also got most of my business sorted out before i make my move to pattaya.

It will be a positive phase, I'm sure

Jeffery, if you are in good shape then surely you wouldn't need a few beers to get to sleep. This ain't what a normal person would do.

Did you get any more drugs?

IMHO, you are better off using booze than pills, as you can come off a few day bender in a couple of days. Get hooked on the pills, then mix that with booze , then you will have serious problems.

I think you need to seek some different help than from the doctors you're seeing now, post haste. :o You don't need to come here to Thailand, you need some serious help. Meds are going to be hard to get and from what you write, I wouldn't want to meet you on your best day. Let us know exactly where you are and maybe someone can send someone to help you. Maybe that kind fellow that help the street lady can find someone for you.

You're way too far out there for my cup of tea and would rather you get some professional help before you come here.

You're way too far out there for my cup of tea and would rather you get some professional help before you come here...

Seems to me he'll fit right into Pattaya. He might even take up flying lessons after the meds go out the window.

Thanks for the input guys/gals,

I am in good shape again, just a few beers to get me to sleep everynight.

i was feeling pretty manic last Sun/Mon ?? it was hectic !

I also got most of my business sorted out before i make my move to pattaya.

It will be a positive phase, I'm sure

Jeffery, if you are in good shape then surely you wouldn't need a few beers to get to sleep. This ain't what a normal person would do.

Did you get any more drugs?

IMHO, you are better off using booze than pills, as you can come off a few day bender in a couple of days. Get hooked on the pills, then mix that with booze , then you will have serious problems.

Thanks for input Neeranam,

i think i mentioned before that i have an important up and coming litigation case which may allow me to retire in Pattaya so I may need medical records that I'm still on my stress meds but it should be settled soon so as you said i will stick to the booze ( socially of course). :o

I may still need the odd diazpam on a Monday morning just to take the edge off from the weekend but this is pretty normal here in the states.

You may bump into me in Pattaya soon :D

Read some Charles Bukowski to learn how to deal with some monumental hangovers.

The wonderful Hank Chinaski thrives on hangovers and indeed made a career out of hard boozing.No matter how bad you may feel its heartening that someone is in a worse state.

His semi autobiographies Woman and Post office are both corkers.

Good luck .... hic