Visa Run New Update

Got my visarun done yesterday, departure 09:30 from Ekkamai, and back to the same place at 17:55. The funny part of this trip, on the way back we actually passed the Jack Golf bus which left much earlier in the morning. I am not trying to say that Jack Golf’s service is bad, but it is definitely very slow.

Sometimes early birds won’t catch the worms.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my visarun done yesterday, departure 09:30 from Ekkamai, and back to the same place at 17:55. The funny part of this trip, on the way back we actually passed the Jack Golf bus which left much earlier in the morning. I am not trying to say that Jack Golf’s service is bad, but it is definitely very slow.

Bloody hel_l I was on the same bus :o

Lost in Translation:

We used http://www.thaivisarun.com/

Few Jack's People properly spend too much time in the new lounge in BanLaem and forget about to hurry up.

Leave BKK at 07.00 and back by 18.00 . :o

Normally less traffic in the early morning, I thought they would be quicker!

l can arrange for private transport for visa runs to Cambodia for those in the Rayong area. l have had to do a few myself in the last year, so l know the way very well. We set out from here around 7 AM and l aim for a 12 noon return. That means across the actual border and back in about 30 minutes, which is not too shabby.

We usually depart just as the first vans from Pattaya are arriving. On the unmade road back to the highway, it is not unusal to see a dozen or so vans stretched out along the 40 or so kms, heading for the border. Early morning is definitely the way / time to go.

l have to do a visa run to Penang myself this week, but once l am back l will be happy to arrange a weekend run, for those who need one. Just PM me for more details etc. Cheers all.

Bloody hel_l I was on the same bus :o

Lost in Translation:

We used http://www.thaivisarun.com/

ThaiVisaRun is always the quickest, and another company at lotus on-nut is pretty quick as well.

Looking at the provided time it is correct that ThaiVisaRun is and will be the quickest as they have a quick turnaround at the border,lunch is served on board.

The guys from OnNut are quick as well , because they use a VIP Van which is faster that the coaches and they enter and exit BKK by Expressway only , so no traffic.One hour is spend at the border for food and visa.

Hi weatherhead , agree with you , as PoiPet is only 250km from BKK , should be there in 3 hours.

However the big question remains how long does the whole visaprocedure takes in PoiPet , including the exit and re-enter of Thailand.

In Ban Laem it's max 20min , provided no big coaches are there.

And the scenary in PoiPet is pretty depressing.

Edited by visarunner

Looking at the provided time it is correct that ThaiVisaRun is and will be the quickest as they have a quick turnaround at the border,lunch is served on board.

The guys from OnNut are quick as well , because they use a VIP Van which is faster that the coaches and they enter and exit BKK by Expressway only , so no traffic.One hour is spend at the border for food and visa.

I used ThaiVisaRun Company on Saturday, quick and well organized, thanks visarunner.

Anyone knows which boarder does Thai-Visa-Run uses?

I did a visa run with them once & i must say they are good.

But this time i would like to take a drive there & do a boarder run myself.

Anyone who can give me a rough guide on how to get there would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!

Preceptor , you posted in you topics the same.

I'll give you a different way to Ban Laem ,thats the border crossing most operators are using now.

Motorway , than 314 to Chachoengsao , 304 to Phanon Sarakam /KabinBuri , turn right to 359 Sa Kaew , turn right 317 Chantanburi , after about 80km , turn left 3193 goes straight to the border .

Preceptor , you posted in you topics the same.

I'll give you a different way to Ban Laem ,thats the border crossing most operators are using now.

Motorway , than 314 to Chachoengsao , 304 to Phanon Sarakam /KabinBuri , turn right to 359 Sa Kaew , turn right 317 Chantanburi , after about 80km , turn left 3193 goes straight to the border .

Many thanks Visarunner!

But this time i would like to take a drive there & do a boarder run myself.

Anyone who can give me a rough guide on how to get there would be greatly appreciated!!

Very simple, follow the ThaiVisaRun bus in the morning by yourself. You have a car and it must be faster.

On caution when using route numbers - many roads don't bother to provide them so it is best to have some idea what the next district or large town will be as that is likely to be the only mention on signs, once off the major 2 digit roadways.