New Motorway

monty

For those living in the area, on following picture you can get a very rough idea of where the new motorway will run...

At some point it will split with one part running to Pattaya, and the other part running to Jomtien, but I'm not sure exactly where this might be...

I do know it will cross the road going from the lake towards Naklua just past the little hill you go over, between the water treatment plant with the white water tower and the school in Nongprue...

It will then run parallel with the dam towards where Vj land is located, to limit the amount of land to be appropriated

post-4701-1154843586_thumb.jpg

Edited by monty

For those living in the area, on following picture you can get a very rough idea of where the new motorway will run...

At some point it will split with one part running to Pattaya, and the other part running to Jomtien, but I'm not sure exactly where this might be...

I do know it will cross the road going from the lake towards Naklua just past the little hill you go over, between the water treatment plant with the white water tower and the school in Nongprue...

It will then run parallel with the dam towards where Vj land is located, to limit the amount of land to be appropriated

The new road will divide and one branch will run to Pattaya to meet the Sukhumvit Road opposite and near to the junction with Central Pattaya Road. The other branch will run on to Jomtien and link up with the Sukhumvit Road opposite Soi Chyapreuk.

....info. courtesy of Pattaya City Hall

I have a friend in Crocodile Farm Road who is losing half his garden and all the swimming pool to the North Road spur, the house is brand new and not even finished yet. :o

Can you imagine having a motorway just a few meters from your lounge......

Hmm....living in VJ myself...upside: safe 5 minutes on my way to bkk....downside: Highway in the frontyard. Possible add-on: after another two years of fixing Soi Siam Country Club we might have a road that's worthy being called a "road"...

• 1 month later...

I cant make out anything on this picture? so what is the new high way the yellow one i guess?? So where will it get along side with the railroad as that is what the major rumor is. just bought a house right across of Mini Siam not too far from the railroad? so will the new highway hit there? as on the picture it looks like not??

more info needed.

The picture was meant only for the Lake Mabprachan area...People living there will know what is where :o

As in your situation, I don't think you have to worry, since this new motorway (indeed the yellow) will not even come close to your part of town.

The yellow will split and one part will go towards Na Jomtien (behind Jomtien towards Sattahip), and the other part wil supposedly connect up with third road somewhere...

This is unless they have another motorway in thought....